Little DUI, Big Verdict!

1/10/2008 7:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A judge says Matt Roloff, star of "Little People, Big World," is not guilty of driving under the influence. What a big relief!

Roloff was in court this morning and waived his right to a jury trial, instead opting to have a judge decide his fate.

Oregon cops busted Roloff last June when they saw his van swerve on a local road.

ANONYMOUS

Please everyone, be kind!!! Damn, a guy gets in a LITTLE trouble and everyone goes nuts. Midgets deserve respect too!! Just like retards and cripples. I can't believe some of the comments I've seen here, you people amaze me. Leave the little elf alone for gods sake. Umpa Loompas deserve a break!

ximi

Party 'till you die!

Oompa loompa doonpety doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doomety doo
If you are wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you go to a bar
Couple of beers and you hop in your car
Swerving and speeding your feeling quite fine
Cop pulls you over for crossing the line
Out of your car and you'll listen to me
Seems you've been drinking
and I don't care if you have to pee
Up against the car and stuffed in the back
Seems like your life has gotten off track
Up before the judge
It seems like he won't budge
Case of jury misconduct
Otherwise you'd be fuct
Roll out of court it's so good to be free
It sucks to be short but it's good to be me
Oompa Loompa doompte do
If you are reading this and go to a bar
Get a cab home and stay out of your car
You will live in happiness too
Like the -Oompa-
Oompa Loompa doompety do!

Kelli

OMG, it even works with the tune oompa, wow!

Frank Davis

The little guy was indeed guilty. However, the jury started playing CSI and looking stuff up on the internet after the judge told them not to. Because of that, they judge just dropped the whole thing. What a lucky little guy! Oh, and how is that corrupt one the part of the cops? Idjut.

Pepper White

HE TAKES A CUTE MUG SHOT. HELL EVEN BIG STARS LIKE NICK NOLTE AND MEL GIBSON CAN'T SEEM TO GET A GOOD LOOKING MUG SHOT TOGETHER.

BRAVO ! oooops - A&E I mean . . . .

Donovan

#31 brought to you by members of Oregon Law Enforcement

Ummmhmmm

14. He was just a "little drunk" ?

Posted at 5:28PM on Jan 10th 2008 by FlBiker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMMFG ....I peed my pants ,thanks for the laugh !!!!!!!!!

TalkTheTalk

Yes, because innocent people who aren't drunk ALWAYS refuse breathalyzer tests. He claimed the peddle was different in his wife's car from his own, which was why he was driving erractically. Yeah, right. NEVER MIND THAT HE HAS ANOTHER DUI. The guy is straight up drunk and could hav killed someone. Midgets aren't exempt from killing people when they drink and drive. He's a piece of garbage who doesn't practice what he preaches. And, for those who claim he does this because of his pain level (abuses drugs and alcohol) -- crap. I know people with excrutiating pain on a daily basis who don't drink and drive. There's no excuse for this idiot.

Ummmhmmm

Posted at 6:54PM on Jan 10th 2008 by Oompa Loompa doompety doo
LMAO -I just started "Happy Hour" ,and let me tell you -Y'all's is'a cracking me up !!!

Kelli

Team ahh Whatever, don't encourage them to be tacky. Oompa is talented for sure.

Ummmhmmm

ooops so very sorry Kelli ...Bad fi-biker and oompa !!!
*whispers to kelli*
They are talented though :-)

dug

Big deal.. how dumb. For as much money you say these losers make.. why would you report a measly $200,000 car? That would be like taking a picture of a teachers $4,000 used car.. big deal.

Party 'till you die!

If you think that was tacky, you should have seen what I held back from what I was really planning on writing! I needed a break from all the endless Brit crap and can't stand to read another post on her for some time. If she dies, gets locked up, or magically grows a functioning brain, then MAYBE I'll care! And many of you would even know who I am by an obvious name. I've jumped ship!

Creeder

Yes! I figured from the start that his real problems would be with AMY!