Little DUI, Big Verdict!

1/10/2008 7:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A judge says Matt Roloff, star of "Little People, Big World," is not guilty of driving under the influence. What a big relief!

Roloff was in court this morning and waived his right to a jury trial, instead opting to have a judge decide his fate.

Oregon cops busted Roloff last June when they saw his van swerve on a local road.

Lisa-Centereach

Glad to see a Judge found him not guilty, based on the evidence. Wishing the Roloff Family a great new year.

Party 'till you die!

I Can't believe I used the wrong 'your' (you're- sorry) in my Loompa tune. I HATE that! But I don't hate Matt Roloff, he's just another idiot who got behind the wheel and got popped before driving his car into someone innocent. But like I said in another posting, I bet he had 3 beers with his buds, while trying to escape his farm life and wife!

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

I'm so sick and tired of Hulk Hogan dissing everyone else besides his arrogant and stupid son Nick. This young man put a friend in a damn coma and Hulk has nerve to diss on other people. I don't see Rosie out hurting people or Britney for that matter, so who's the stupid parent now? He wrecks and crashes his super dupper race car then gets another one, brilliant just brilliant. Maybe next time he'll kill himself.
Hulk you may be this big strong man but you certainly have no clue on parenting.

UGH

ZAPPED MY COMMENT ? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Kelli

Oompa It was impressive, had it been tackier it would of lost its funniness. LOL Thank you Team aahh Whatever.

Kelli

Dave I think your on the wrong blog, good luck!

Party 'till you die!

Kelli, I was also a master fly swatter in a past life. I do have to say that Dave just brought up a good point about the Hogans. It made me sick to see that pic of Nick the prick in front of his Viper. It just seems to make light of what that douche did and then how his lovely parents followed up with everything. I despise the Hogan/Bolleas for that to this day! I wonder how their victim is doing these days?

Kelli

I agree oompa, now I must go to the newest Brit sight and find out why someone is attacking me. hmm....

Party 'till you die!

Kelli, the first picture below Matt is of Nick and his Viper. TMZ once again tried to mix 2 things that don't mix very well together. I guess that realized that people have seen their line up of drunk driving mugshots too many times.

MD

ugh I was so looking forward to his appearance on Dr. Phil... INTERVENTION!!! Maybe Dr. Phil thought the ratings would come up short!

Kelli

Sorry Dave, I didn't notice the picture of Nick.

penneymay

i think the Roloff family is GREAT..........and guess what, we all........WE ALL make mistakes. and to the person who typed MIDGIT over and over??? good grief...... get a life, like THAT is going to..... what?..........hurt Matt Roloff's millionair feelings?
HA
I like the show and adore the entire family......right along with the other ka-zillion viewers.

jimmy.

more unfair celebrity justice
lets all drink and drive

FlBiker

Y'all think Matt has a "little" drinking problem?

Kelli

Funny FIBiker. I'm off in a few. I'm battling it out with someone on the newest Brit sight. A #24. Do me a favor and let it have it for me if it shows up again. :)