Britney's Last Chance

1/11/2008 3:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Monday's custody hearing could be one of the most important days in Britney Spears' life. We're told that although she is not legally required to make an appearance in court, Brit needs to face the judge to explain herself if she's got any hope of getting her kids back. Our sources tell us if she doesn't show, or is uncooperative, it could be curtains for her custody case. TMZ is at the courthouse this morning as metal detectors were put in place ... just in case.

What's more, police sources tell TMZ that Commissioner Scott Gordon will hear firsthand eyewitness accounts of last Thursday's breakdown from LAPD, firefighters and paramedics who were on scene. We're told they're not going to paint a pretty picture.

Also, we've learned the L.A County Sheriff's Department isn't taking any chances -- they're ready for anything. If Brit Brit loses it in court, they'll be there to "handle" the situation. Wear your heavy boots!

Stay tuned ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Baby Countdown

She's gonna lose those kids - no doubt.

crystal

Man this girl really needs help. I hope these kids get through this without any harm

Melissa

Yes, she is...it's kind of sad, but you know, if I lost my kids I'd be doing everything possible to get them back. Britney doesn't seem that interested.

LightsAreOnButNobodysHome

yep...kids are gone.
She must be on one of her "highs" now by the looks of things...Monday is gonna put her in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
Will be interesting!

knows the truth

She won't show, the loser!!!!!

Tina

More than anything else I wish this girl would just fall off the face of the earth already. I am so tired of her monopolizing the airwaves and media outlets. Someone just give her the drugs so she can do an Anna Nicole already.

OCD

Is she still going to be represented by the firm who asked the judge to be removed as her legal representatives?

I haven't heard.

Anita

My prayers are for those kids, they deserve two parents who love and care for them and who put them before anything else. If Brit and K-Fed can't understand that, there are thousands of parents who would love to be able to adopt them. It's one thing if you want your own life to be a train wreck, but when two little innocent souls are the actual victims, the courts need to step in and do the right thing by those kids!!!!

Tina

Bradblowsgeorge

One can only hope that the judge tells her, check yourself into a facility for help, or lose the kids. She needs big time help, the kids need a stable environment. I can only hope KFed, and perhaps his parents will do the best they can for those boys. It has to be better than what she has proven she can do. And pray they don't give the boys to Brits parents. Now there are a couple others that need to be locked up and get some help.

roughdaddy

brit? teach k-fed a lesson let him keep the kids,,,thats got to be his biggest nightmare,,,no single guy wants to be responsible for buncha youngens!!! ask that black chic you cut throat to get k-fed,,,whats her face??? shar jackson..

jenny

I MEAN DANM CAN SHE SO ANYTHING WITHOUT BE YALL ALL UP IN HER BIZ? SHE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH ALREADY AND SHE NEEDS TO BE LEFT ALONE! GO BRIT! STILL LOVES YA! DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID NOW! U KNOW THEY WATCHING!

name withheld

She won't be there. Adnan is gonna drug her and take her back to Afghanistan before she has a chance to see her boys

Spurs

She will do something stupid because she thinks the world is her oyster, and she can do no wrong. I'm sure they will give her another break, like they always do. I hope not though. What she needs is some serious jail time to wake her up. She has broken more laws than most people would get away with. Skank needs to disappear for a long time. I, for one, would not lose any sleep over it.

eyrial

She's gonna need a great lawyer to beat this one. That, and a lotta medication when she finally realizes what she's lost, poor thing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments