Denzel Gives Out Some Washingtons!

1/13/2008 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Denzel was passing out free etiquette lessons last night -- hopefully, other Hollywood stars will sit up and pay attention!

The handsome megastar hit up Mr. Chow -- and not only did he give a homeless man $100, he also stopped to sign autographs for all the fans who crowded him. Not once did Denzel lose his cool despite hundreds of flashes going off in his face.

When you've got swagger like this, drama isn't necessary!

chynadoll42726

He is so fine !

Jean

I like Denzel. I also respect the fact that he is still married and devoted to the same women he's been with for many years. Nice to see someone in Hollywood who values marriage and a good family life.

Bird

What a class act.

Elementa

Supercool American Gangster, givin' back to the community is what it's all bout'. At least your no girly douche like Desperate diva Nicolette Sheridan. She's too busy frolicin' on the beach wit' dat eighties hair reject lothario Michael Bolton. Thank's bro for instillin' whatever faith there is in the thirty mile zone that is left.

Jean

Regarding my #2 comment: That should be womAn, not women.

river rat

Hollywood losers, please take note and learn a thing or two from this classy,elegant man! You rock, Denzel!

Let's be a bit nicer please

TMZ actually has something nice to say about a celeb. This is a first.

katie

Would think nothing less of him, he is awesome!

Lexi

This comment is for Mike comment #6. You have alot of nerve calling some Hollywood blacks "ghetto trash" witht the likes of Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Jessica Sierra, Nick Hogan, and the like running around screwing efverything up. It's not only black people who behave badly, as we can clearly see, whites are not any better. Anyway, I lovew Denzel, he is a very classy gentleman and a credit to Hollyweird.

Gettin'WiserWithAge

Because he has class. Always had it, and will always have it. Truly a great and inspiring actor. May he always shine!

katie

hate to say I agree with 9, because sometimes it is fun to read some things...but most is just trying to torture them and bring them down! I like my life, I do not want these celebs miserable and divorced....watching poor britney ..its so sad and boring, leave her alone... we dont care!!! And she is going to end up DEAD....

But I know this is about Denzel, and he is the BEST....I LIKE hearing the GOOD stories.. please TMZ MORE GOOD STORIES~!

faye

Danzel is a class act, no question. A couple years ago, he was visiting hospitalized soldiers and made a sizable donation to an organization that provides rooms for families that travel to the hospital to visit their hospitalized soldier family member. He also has supported the Boys & Girls clubs his entire life. He's been married to the same woman for 25 years and you never hear scandal about him like you do so many other Hollywood types.

Elementa

Can I git J.O.B. at Mr.Chow? They got some roller's mad tippin' out front. Let's all be homeless and let Denz be are General Manager. Because bro sure know's how to give post Christmas bonuses. Dude , I'm on the next flight out to LAX to score me some loot.

NoDDDforher

For comment #10.

You are so right! And don't forget that Amy Winehouse chic. UGH! So nasty! Talk about some trash! There is trash is all colors!

L.B.

I REALLY LIKE DENZEL WASHINGTON...HE IS A CLASS ACT...HE IS NOT SOME OTHER SO-CALLED HOLLYWEIRD STARS WHO ALWAYS COVER THEIR FACES AND RUN AWAY IF THEY SEE CAMERAS....I HAVE WORDS FOR THOSE STARS...STAY HOME!!! WHEN YOU DECIDED TO BECOME A STAR, YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT CAMERAS WILL FOLLOW YOU AROUND SO WHY THE HELL DID YOU CHOSE THAT CAREER ANYWAYS...I HOPE SOME OTHER STARS WHO THINK YOU CAN'T TOUCH THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE BIG ALREADY SHOULD LEARN A LESSON FROM DENZEL WASHINGTON AND ALSO TOM HANKS...THOSE TWO ARE THE NICEST....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments