Amy Winehouse Unravels ... Her Weave

1/14/2008 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wreck-n-roll star Amy Winehouse arrived for brunch at Kelly Osbourne's London home with her do-rag in hand, trademark Cleopatra eye shmear and wearing her Sunday worst. That poor woman.

Time will tell if blondes do, in fact, have more breakdowns!

hell with them all

NOW, think hard here you just wake up and look over to see who is sleeping with you and THIS IS WHAT IS IN BED NEXT TO YOU. Where is the shoot gun? not for her but for you.

SouthernMom

Her ballet slippers.
Maybe she is there to give poor Kelly some dieting tips.

SouthernMom

In the South that's what we call a 2 bagger.

One for her head and one for yours in case hers comes off.

Hoser-eh

real name is andy winehouse........its a he she people

Classicrockgoddess

People she actually looks better wat the hell there are a lot of people who are natrually skinny and cant help it ever thought of that?

lori24

DISGUSTING!! She looks like a horrible drag queen!!! What a mess!

LC

That is a man!!!!

K. Jackson

I can smell her here in Arkansas! Damn girl, buy a bar of soap and clean up that nasty ass!

Dave

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks "she" used to be a "he". Any picture you see of "her", "she" looks all masculine from the front and the back. Would explain a lot of the breakdowns "she/he" seems to have all the time. Seriously, google pictures of "it" and tell me that they all don't look like a "man/lady".

melissaGilbertAZ

She looks like a transvestite who is going through kemo!! Wow, stop the drugs

Party 'till you die!

Amy Winohouse is about as attractive as a turd hanging out of a dog's butt! Drugs much?

SUN

This addict is losing her hair. Next she will lose her teeth. I think she will beat Britney.

jojo

That is a MAN!

Anya

Poster #1, you took the words right out of my mouth. That would explain a lot. "Her" obvious self-loathing, for one thing. Seriously, I'm not even trying to be mean, I've wondered from day one if this person used to be a man. I feel really sorry for her, she is so obviously unhappy and everything about her screams "male." It's really sad.

Rah-Rah

See, this is why you should never do your own home coloring/hair perming. Especially if you're alway high on drugs. Someone needs to kidnap this woman and give her a complete make over--NOW!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments