Brit Has Bailed

1/14/2008 4:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We need some of them vitamins Brit takes. Britney left the courthouse after circling, entering, leaving, circling and finally bailing.
Britney Spears
When Britney got out of the car at the courthouse, she screamed at photogs, "Move back, I'm scared. Stop it, stop it. I want to get back in the car. Just stop it. Let me get in the car, please." At that point, she got in and they left the courthouse.

A short time later, she began heading away from the courthouse and onto the 101 Freeway.

Dawn Day

Jzz, Nicole and Christina have already delivered their babies...on Friday, Jan. 11. Nicole had a girl and Christina had a boy.

Oh yeah and Britney, she won't show! If she does, it will be at the very last minute.

anonymous

Posted at 11:16AM on Jan 14th 2008 by W T F ?

Wow we all know she's a nut but you obviously have issues yourself...Get a grip.

Gabrielle

Some of these comments are to funny!! If she shows, I'm sure it will be some form of entertainment for the judge, especially if she speaks British. The pink wig could work, after all she is in California.. Maybe she will call in sick, since the anxiety will get to her with all the media coverage, opps I forgot, she can't call in sick. We all know that TMZ is NOT the only media coverage there, since everyboby has been reporting this story. And to those who blame TMZ and the paps for the coverage of Britney, can't blame the media for covering someone who seems to be out of control.

HEY IDIOTS!

#80::: If you read, she doesn't have to show up at all. They said it would be WISE if she DID show up. It starts in an hour.

who dat

TMZ is am wondering if you can get your nose any further up britneys rear end? Maybe you can start a 24hr live feed, ALL britney, all the time. You should run to the copyright office and look into it.

Ooooo Noooo!

TMZ is "covering the back door" . . . . didn't know Brit liked it that way . . .

Briana

1230 EST
930 P

jollyex

Well, what time is she suppose to be there? All this waiting around for nothing is bugging me. She'll be late if she shows at all so I guess I have time to go make some popcorn and go to the bathroom.

Sad

Would most mothers going through a custody battle, law low and concentrate on bettering their life and worry about their little ones? How can Britney even have time to think about her sons when she is always out and starting relationships with new men? Her real FOCUS is not her children!

Sarah

1:3Op.rn. Today! She has to be in Court!

Hope she will show!

who dat

I hear ashley simpson prefers her "back door covered".

Dyna ™

Hey number 77, I am pretty sure number 65 was makin fun of her, not being her. I think it's funny as hell, and you are also a loser on this site, remember that. 50 cent words, jeez.

Ash

Don't worry TO ALL MY FANS - I AM GOING TO MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would NEVER let you down!! All three of you!!!!!!!

I just need to snort this last little bit of magic dust and I'm good to go.

patsy ramsey

britney will go into the front door because thats wher all the paps are. she pretends that paps are anuisance, but without paps she would be nothing but trailer trash. dont bother with the back door cam, she'll go into the front

Briana

COME ON BRIT...
YOUR FANS ARE COUNTING ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE U GIRL!!!!!!!!!!