K-Fed's Says Ex Was a "Lying Bitch"

1/16/2008 5:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

K-Fed took another stab at "acting" last night -- remember his horrendous "CSI" appearance?! This time he played a wannabe rocker on "One Tree Hill." What's that smell? Emmy!

He's no Chad Michael Murray, but at least he's better than Britney was in "Crossroads." But not much.

Sad

Good Job Kevin - keep up the great work - and GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

Ashley

I thought he was very good on One Tree Hill! I just wish his character was a regular on the show. I wonder if crazy Britney sat on her crap stained couch eating Cheetos and crying her meth scratched face off? Yeah....I can see that fruit loop doing that!

tlo

He had like 2 minutes on the whole show and said maybe 10 words, how can you say that was bad acting. I think he should have actually tried the rock music before hip hop and maybe then he would be the star (if that was him singing).

As far as drug test, both parents were ordered to submit to random drug test by the court. You don't hear about KFed's as they are obviously clean and he is going to his.

How can anyone say these children would be better off in foster care and not with a biological parent who seems to care about them. Anyone who has ever read the news or dealt with foster care would know that saying that is completely ignorant. No child is really better off in fostercare, unfortunetly for some it is the only option. Luckily these two boys have a father who cares about them.

I am sure he does things that we may not all agree with, but they seem to be safe and well taken care of with him. I am sure as a parent I have done things not everyone would agree with but my kids are still happy and healthy. Lay off the guy for tyring to do what is right.

tmzer

Good actor/Bad Actor at least he is out there trying. Also thumbs up for being a father to the kids while the messed up mother is parading out and about.

hi

hey #5 britney has always been a liar, remember how she swore she was a "virgin" even after she and j.t. moved in together?

from Canada

I thought Kfed was pretty good. Much better lip synching than Britney at the MTV awards. Looks good, nice voice. Quit picking on Kfed.

At least he doesn't look and act like a terrorist like Adnan, Britney's new bitch.

Kat

I don't think he is that bad an actor. He is more talented than Britney, so why call him a loser when Britney is the one acting like a total LOSER and MORON?

Chris

Give the guy a damn break people! He was not that bad. I've seen alot worse acting coming from people who are supposed to be seasoned actors. The producer and the cast members all found him to be an ok guy. Given the opportunity, he will get better. Like I said, he was not bad!

lala

TALENTLESS ACROSS THE BOARD

its a shame this role didn't go to a struggling, talented young aspiring Hollywood actor instead of this gold digging piece of trash

ChanelShades

It wasn't that bad. At least he is trying and working. I like the music/singing....I too, would be curious if that was actually him. His body isn't look too bad either. =)

Mikey

GAAAAY FED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle

KATRINA: THE NY POST IS REPORTING JAMIE LYNN SPEARS WAS JUST RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL WITH SEVERE BLEEDING AND IS THOUGHT TO HAVE HAD A MISCARRIAGE, BUT THESE SITES WOULDNT KNOW THAT THEY TOO BUSY TRYING TO BE STARS THEMSELVES.

Chris

#5---I've sure Justin Timberlake and Jason Alexander would not agree with you! Britney was/is a lying bitch and the world now knows it.

Lori B

Jamie Lynn is fine...
K-fed, I give you kudos for trying.

Kyle

HEY MORE AMAZED EVERYDAY, GO TO NYPOST DOT COM AND CHECK OUT THE FRONT PAGE YOU IDIOT OH WAIT I FORGOT YOU MUST KNOW THE FAMILY PERSONALLY