Hulking Masses Seen in Beverly Hills

1/17/2008 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan and his fast drivin' and glam celebuspawn were seen walking the streets of Beverly Hills, to the relief of city drivers. The Hulk and daughter Brooke strutted hand in hand, while son Nick, dressed as a Muppet priest, trailed behind. Pray!

Hopefully, Hulk -- who appears to have borrowed Brooke's jeans -- is taking the kids clothes shopping, like a good separated dad. It looks like his fanny pack holds plenty of cash!

sassy

DO YOU THINK NIK IS GONNA RUN AROUND WITH A BIBLE LIKE THE IDIOT PARIS DID????

NIK ISENT LOOKING FOR PITY FROM ANYONE. HE ISENT LOOKING ALL SAD IN PUBLIC BUT BEHIND DOORS IS A DIFFERENT STORY!

sassy

SHUT THE HELL UP PEOPLE!!!!

I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR THE OTHER FaMILY ! THAT BOY KNEW NIK WAS GONNA RACEW. HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF THE CAR BUT HE DIDNT.

GOD BLESS BOTH FAMILIES!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I BELIEVE NICK IS A PLAIN-AND-SIMPLE LITTLE MONSTER WHO OUGHT TO BE SITTTING IN PRISON AS WE SPEAK, ALONG WITH HIS 'PARENTS' FOR ENABLING HIS DANGEROUS. COMA-INDUCING, ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOR.

sassy

UMMM FATHER /DAUGHTER DO HOLD HANDS.
I GUESS YOU NEVER GREW UP IN A LOVING HOME BECAUSE THAT IS NORMAL..

AND WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM NIK?? TO CARRY AROUND THE BIBLE LIKE THAT DUMB ASS PARIS DID BEFORE THE BITCH WENT TO JAIL. AT LEAST NIK IS KEEPING IT REAL. HES NOT OUT HERE LOOKING FOR PITY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

CoolGirl2008

Hey, it's the Beverly Hilbillies!

Ellie Mae is foxy and Jethro is the lovable clod.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

"AND WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM NIK??"
Posted at 6:04PM on Jan 17th 2008 by JUST IN

---------------------------------

To go to prison.

W T F ?

Brooke is going to have problems with her boyfriends from Hulk just like Chestica has from her creepy father, Joe. It's sickening how the father's lust after their daughters. Go get professional help, Joe and Hulk!

sassy

WHY SHOULD HE GO TO PRISON????

I KNOW THE ANSWER BUT I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU SAY???

Bigman

I believe that Hulk is awesome. Brooke is hot as frig. And Nick is a good kid. God people let them live their lives. Same with Spears!

metrosexual my ass

Anyone else see the Cameron Diaz resemblence?

CoolGirl2008

Wait a minute- that's Vanilla Ice walking behind them!

TMZ is pathetic

JUST IN.......YOU ARE A NUT, COO-COO

SUN

Brooke is not fat, but she is a "big girl". Look at her compared to her huge dad, not that much difference in size. I bet she really has to watch what she eats, and works out.

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

Too bad Hogans brain isn't as big as his arm. Look at my arms people! Look at my arms! Aren't they big? I eat steroids like jellybeans. Look at my arms people! Did anyone notice how big my arms are?

He doesn't like covering his arms but he loves to cover that bald head of his.

Muppet priest? LMAO.

JM

Brooke's hot, and I'm not really scared of her father b/c I carry a blade