Brandy and Fur Don't Mix

1/18/2008 1:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brandy has stolen Mr.Snuffleupagus' feet. Big Bird's gonna have a fit over this! 0921-media-removed-britney
Someone needs to tell the R&B Scientolostar how to get to Robertson Blvd. -- and off of Sesame Street! Hopefully, via taxi!

Cece Winslow

I think that we should stop talking about something that we do not clearly have all the answers to HATERS(LOL)

angel

That is why it's called a accident people need to mind their own buisness. If you focus more on yourself then other people you will be alot better off. I dont see the fascination over the stars, they are people just like the rest of us. Everyone makes mistakes and im sure if people use their energy into theirselves they would not find the time or desire to worry about other people. It's always room for improvement in all of our lives. I will leave with this let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Merry Christmas

She's such a Liza Manelli wannabe.

STOP THE MADNESS!!

Those boots are NOT real fur and I have them as well!

Wc from Sc

SHE LOOKS CUT AS A BUTTON, AM I FIRST?

ATLchick

Not only does she kill people, she also kills animals.

Baseball Junkie

I don't care if those are fur or not, they're fugly.

wannabewoman

she is so cute. I love her.

Ms. Giant1

I think she's cute. And who's the adorable guy with her. I love you Moesha!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Giant1

Leave her alone and go and jump on Lindsay Hohan!!

STOP THE MADNESS!!

STAN MARSH,
She did NOT kill anyone, she was simply involved in a pile-up! The was NO evidence that she was at fault and she was NOT the last vehicle to strike the deceased womans car. Also, those boots she is wearing are FAUX fur and I own the exact same pair, so I would know! You people really LOVE to state things without knowing the FACTS!

P.S. Did you also know that the lady who died had marijuana in her system? Hmmm!!

grr

Wonderful how she can be an oblivious driver and kill someone in such a gruesome manner and people still give her the time of day. What a disgusting human being.

grr

She slammed into that lady going like 60 miles an hour. Thats completely NOT WATCHING WHERE YOURE GOING.

The Truth

BRANDY IS BACK!!!!!!! Congrads on that case, Your looking good. BRANDY, BRANDY.
Haters don't be mad at Success, you should get a JOB and stay out your mothers refridgerator.

Ms. Giant1

#11 did you read the entire article? If not I suggest you find it and get the facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments