« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Frontiere Kicks It

1/18/2008 8:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Rams owner Georgia Frontiere has died in L.A.

Frontiere inherited the Rams when her husband, Carroll Rosenbloom died while swimming. There were unsubstantiated rumors that he drowned in a hot tub with Frontiere.

A St. Louis native, she moved the team there and the team later won a Super Bowl.

A rep for the family tells us that Georgia died at UCLA Medical Center.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

weezulette900

I cant read enough of tmz....I live 4 it!,I refresh it all day and night 2 see a new story but....your headline made me sick!!!!How DARE you talk about someones death like that!...You need not only apologize to her fiends and family, but to your readers?...Even Perez...has compassion when someone dies!I am so pissed, with you headline!..Both my parents r on deaths door, and I would personally kick anyones ass who was so inconsiderate!...Now Tmz leaves a bad taste in my mouth just uttering your name!...I'm not even a football fan and truly dont even know who she was, but you sicken me....Hell of alot different than calling someone a robo-ho or something, I think I'll be taking a break......your inconsideration sickens me! Lisa

Ted D

Levin, you are a sick bastard. Remember, what goes around comes around in life. May she rest in peace....

Anexio

I did her this morning but she's looking even hotter now.

Sha-wing!

RON

Rest in peace........YOU BITCH

mya

It's been mentioned in some previous comments, but that was a little rude of tmz.

kim suck

87. I did her this morning but she's looking even hotter now.

Sha-wing!

Posted at 10:07PM on Jan 18th 2008 by Anexio

and i had sloppy seconds!!! OOOO LA LA!

Yevrah Enivel

Good riddance she was a racist bitch. She was quoted as saying the team had too many Blacks.

nancy

TMZ--Ya better start firing all the jackass FRAT BOYS you have writing for you, or people are going to stop reading you.

Unless you're WRITING FOR JACKASS FRAT BOYS! IN which case--the rest of us will go to Pagesix.com

Monica

TMZ-Harvey, as many posters have said before me, you have sunk to a new low !

windy

tears not

scott

I used to work the Rams games when they were in Anaheim and the few times Georgia came down to the bench she was a total bitch ( I worked for an ambulance company),Maybe this will FINALLY bring the Rams back home where they belong!!!!

richard pierce

How inappropriate your headline. TMZ has the class of a goat!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Pathetic headline as usual from TMZ. Harvey levin & his bitchy "staff" again make fun of the dead. It seems every time someone of note dies, the TMZ perfume shop brigade finds a way to give them a middle finger salute or demean them. Remember when they put the supposed "gay" teletubby on the article of Rip Taylor's death? Same thing for Charles Nelson Reilly, when he died. Go to hell, you pathetic bitchy boys; maybe one of you will croak & TMZ can make fun of you...

richard pierce

Opps, sorry, I apologize to the goat community - TMZ has the class of L. Ron Hubbard

Anexio

.and i had sloppy seconds!!! OOOO LA LA!

Posted at 10:10PM on Jan 18th 2008 by Dr. Uga Booby Bongo

....and I oral-ate-ed her after you did her.

Spanks Dr. Bongo, that was some sweet orange juice.