Sundancing in the Dark -- Blackout Kills Parties

1/19/2008 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tons of huge stars are partying at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah right now -- but they're all gettin' down in the dark!

We just got word that a major power outage in the city has turned the lights out on Main Street. Spies inside several parties including the Hard Rock Hotel Flaunt Magazine party tell us stars like Brittany Murphy, Paris Hilton and Mos Def are standing around in total darkness while the city figures out how to get the lights back on.

Bummer!

truthiness

My heart goes out to ALL of them during this horrible tragedy.

I hope they make it through the night....

Meri

Paris always shows up at Sundance. With all the money she has,she goes there for the free gifts.

Noelle

Come on #12 You really think Paris is more disgusting than Britney?? Almost but not quite. Britney is stupid, spoiled, and sick. Paris is just stupid and spoiled. But I bet the bitch is having fun in the dark right now.

sara Getsinger

I work in Park City, I think it is hilarious that the lights went out on all of them. They tear up our town and they are all very rude while they are here. I hate Sundance!

April Fouels

o.k. fugit, ill leave the power off!

JuicyGirl

Sundance films are no big deal in the first place. Most people have never even heard of the Sundance Channel or the Film Festival. It's just a bunch of B movies with filmmakers and actors that no one has ever even heard of. Did someone say Party over here or what?

Party 'till you die!

As much as I too despise Parisite, I think N.W. Jose has a point.

Explicit

What a tragedy.

pebbles

i'm wondering

*lol*... shoot, if i can just stop laffin long enough to write this... how appropriate can you be! they are all in the dark... but in truth, THEY ARE ALL IN THE DARK!!! *lol* stop it! this laughter must cease and desist! Now, get serious... *lol* all right, let's move on to... how about Nick, son of Hulk Hogan... oh, yes, I mean the young man who speed-crashed his car in Florida, rendering his best friend a QUAD!!! HEY, NICK, THE COWARDLY SON OF HULK HOGAN, OR, TERRY... HEY NICK, SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN FLORIDA HELPING YOUR BEST FRIEND? HUH? sorry for yelling, back to the ... *lol* lights that are out in Utah... *lol*

Peace Order & High Taxes

Good work, Cheney!

looksittome

they are all in the dark most of the time anyway.

Karen

I'm guessing the really big stars are somewhere else.

Not enough starshine to light the event, huh?

Britney u suck!

SOMEONE MUST BE ON CRACK.

roughdaddy

whats the alarm? theyll follow the coke trail on the floor!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments