Courtney Hates Her Bad Bangs Too!

1/21/2008 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ isn't the only one who thinks Courtney Love's new hair 'do is a bigger mess than she is -- Courtney does too!
Courtney Love
After TMZ ran a pic of Court's bangless mane on Friday, the babbling blonde blogger posted a rambling MySpace post blaming her stylist for the hairtastrophe saying, "so i was on the phone and i said i wanted pretty short bangs - not NO bangs and she cut them when i was on the phone with one of these whakcjob banks."

Unfortunately, Courtney made no mention of who was responsible for her immobile forehead, dead eyes and plumped lips.

jes

haha right...

Vanity Killz

Least of her worries :p

trendychixx

Fire the bitch! That's horrible. But, surprisingly her skin looks pretty good considering all the toxin she puts in her body! Oh, BTW, First!! :)

Standards are badly needed.

Lucky sows ear to silk purse. It opens up her face and makes her look at least 10 years younger. Happy accident.

Jeanne

I think her bangs are CUTE!

DP

Not sure what is wrong with her bangs, I think she looks better than she has in a while.

Jizy

FEAR THE MULLET!

how dumb

That's what she gets for talking on the phone during her appointment. PEOPLE - talking on your cell phone in public and especially while you're being services is extremely RUDE. Have you sat in a salon and been forced to listen to some big mouth blabbing on their cell phone? Its annoying. Maybe she will learn to pay attention and get off her phone.

gaby

I would have been soo pissed at that hairdresser for chopping off my bangs like that. but at the same time I would have been paying attention to the person cutting my hair. Letting her know exactly how I wanted them cut.. I wear bangs and I ALWAYS pay attention when my hairdresser is cutting them.. I picky about my bangs.. Court, you should've been patying attention. you'de still have some bangs left...

observer

It's the best photo of her recently. She looks young, cute and refreshed.

patsy ramsey

omg a woman with a receding hairline, that is nasty. i figured by the 21st century, ugly hoes with receding hairlines or BALD WOMAN WOULD BE EXTINCT THROUGH NATURAL SELECTION. AFTER ALL NO GUY WOULD DATE THAT NASTY LOOKING COURTNEY THING. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS FRESH OUT OF THE MOVIE EARTH GIRLS ARE EASY, ONLY SHE IS NOT THE EARTHGIRL BUT THE MUTANT FROM URANUS.

Daneen

I have to agree, hang up the freakin phone. A haircut takes 20 mins, 30 tops. I'm sure the wakcjob bank could have waited. BTW, she looks like she just left a Bay City Rollers concert circa 1978.

from Canada

I think the short bangs look great showing off her pretty face. She should cut her hair into a bob to match the bangs and look a little more stylish.
Also, I think they did a good job with the cosmetic procedures. She's done a lot of hard drugs and drinking, but she looks young and the best I have seen in a long time.

chincho

When Are you guys going to stop picking on her??? She is Beautiful and talented, who the f**k cares if her hair doesn't look "posh spice perfect"???

Glisten Garbor

She looks better than she has in years! Keep up the good work Courtney..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments