Adnan's Wife Files for Separation

1/22/2008 9:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Adnan Ghalib's wife has filed for legal separation, citing irreconcilable differences.
Read the docs
AzLynn Berry filed papers in L.A. County Superior Court today, asking for legal separation effective January 18. The couple married in December 2003.

Adnan tells TMZ it's not a big deal and calls it "purely procedural." "She's had the papers for a while," he tells us. "This is old." Coincidence that Brit came into his life recently? We think not.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Leesa

WTF. SHE CANT GET HER OWN MAN, SHE IS ALWAYS TAKING SOME ONE ELSES MAN. WHAT A TRASHY HO!!!!

YeahYou

Why would his wife stay? Becuase the whole thing is a plot to get money, DUH. I'm sure he and his wife plotted out the whole thing "Hey honey, I'll hook up with Britney, take some nasty pictures, sell 'em, and we can retire! We'll be rich!" He already tried to sell naked pics of her, but no one would buy them. He finally had to sell them to an Australian magazine, or some such nonsense.

ME

If I was his wife I would take him to the cleaners. What a freakin' idiot.

Cuzman

Who the hell is this dump bag?

Jenny

..proclaims that he wants to marry Britney, and more shockingly, that Britney wants to have his baby..
*******
That’s it. I’m done with her. If she wants to bring MORE kids into this world, she really is an idiot!

IMO she just wants the attention her little sister is now having, being knocked up and all.

AUSTIN, TEXAS

I am tired of hearing about this slut, horrible mother, mentally unstable, home wrecker biatch. I think the Paps should all to agree to stop and leave her alone so that she will quit making money off of NOTHING and get her life back together. Can you imagine the expression on her face if she got into her stupid car to go get yet another coffee and NOONE paid attention!! HAHAHAHA

L a Gata

alllriggggttt allllreadddy !! brit picks um hu? he is hoping to make it big with her wake uppp papo she is grasping to stay in the spotlight and is hopefully using him as he is using her ha ha . Both losers big time I can not beleive I am even commenting. Later

april

Ah - so he got his Green Card thanks to his American wife and now he can party. Wow, THAT'S not obvious.

jena woods

First off it was his country that bombed the World Trade Centre. Secondly, if she marries him, that is a future disaster, especially if she has a kid, he'll take it away from her to raise it as a Muslim and talk about a gold digger, this guy has HIGH HOPES. Brit is crazy, but not that crazy. Please the country is at war with his people, why add more fuel to the fire.

from Canada

Who'd want this camel jockey for a husband after he stuck his pole in Britney's skanky hole.

Roxie

Home wreaking skank. Do the world a favor and your kids jump already.

sarah

well well well that is no surprise to me. another relationship britney has broken up (remeber that black back up dancer from years ago!) just because she and her life is a mess,it seems she wants to take down everyone with her

poatch

hey ADNAN, i got cold sores from banging her in a dressing room. be careful....thanks Brit...whore!!!!

poatch

hey man...it burns when i pee. i banged her last week when u were out of town.....my underwear is sticking to my stuff!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7