The Last Photograph of Heath Ledger

1/22/2008 6:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heath Ledger was photographed in London on Saturday on the set of his latest movie, "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." The movie, directed by Terry Gilliam, was due to be released next year.
Heath Ledger
He was found dead today in a NYC apartment. He was 28.

who fuggin cares

Yet another snakebitten Terry Gilliam film, can the man ever live down the curse of Don Quixote?

R.I.P. Heath

shelly

heath ledger was an amazing actor.... loved him!!! it ashame.... GOD BLESS HIS DAUGHTER AND FAMILY.... o0o and you stupid pops leave his family alone!!!! that is the last thing the family needs...... with love shelly

jc

OMG! its so schocking! hes such a good actor. so sad. RIP.

Kambria

I believe Heath Ledger was a great actor. He's attractive and talented and it's a terrible loss for Hollywood, and the world its self. He was fantastic in A Knight's Tale, and the Patriot, I'm sure the real reason for he's passing wil come out soon, but until then I hope some people have the decency to respect the people who mourn him

cely

I'm very sad ,such a great actor.....I'm crying right now

Gracie

"A Knight's Tale" I love that movie!!! Let’s all take a moment to say a short prayer so that he may be forgiven and be accepted in heaven…RIP

Paige

I am sitting here, almost in tears. I turn on my computer and find out that one of my favorite actors Heath Ledger is dead. You never saw him on video, doing drugs. He had been a family man, or so I thought. A real talent has been lost and I will not be able to watch the new Batman movie without crying!! RIP Heath.

miss tash

this is such a tragedy. i was hoping it was a hoax.
heath, you will be missed.

SWoody

RIP Heath!! So so sad!!! His daughter will never know him.

barkerboys

you know im upset to see that so many ignorint people can say such horribale things when one lost their life. im broken up by the loss of this talented man. to his daughter and michell i pray that god stays by your side and for you to be strong and get through this. my words cant express the sorrow that those who loved and knew him well. he will truely be missed but will live on through his child and films. rest in peace always a real fan who cares.

Jacey

that is/was a fine piece of man! and "woohoo" you're #8! LOSERFACE! lol

Dixie

Unbelievable how cruel people can be. If you don't care, keep it to yourself. Don't write anything.

Jagged

To bye heath: I was not fortunate enough to know or ever meet Heath Ledger, or you! Even after his tragic and untimely death... I prefer him! May his soul rest peacefully

Pascal

I would have killed for his SoHo apartment. great location- i guess now it's available. yah

JULES

MY THOUGHTS GO OUT TO LITTLE MATILDA, AND MAY GOD BE WITH HIS FAMILY IN THIS TROUBLING TIME!! THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW LIFE IS SHORT AND HOW WE MUST REALLY VALUE OUR FAMILY!!!! HOPEFULLY HEATH IS IN HEAVEN WAITING FOR THE REST OF HIS FAMILY!!!!
GOD BLESS -JULES-