John Mayer Does Hannah Montana

1/23/2008 12:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer may be the nicest guy ever. He took his friends' kids to see Miley Cyrus' "Hannah Montana" concert in Vegas over the weekend. Thanks Uncle John!

Next stop -- the circus!

hot snot

this cracks me up

John is more than willing to be open to anyone's music...even if it is teenybopper crap

at least it's not those Jones Brothers or whoever

Carrie

Don't worry Billy Ray;John Mayer is gay.

Marsha

That is just disgusting TMZ

Abbie

Gross!

Seriously

Oh John. I should have known. You DO have to wait until she is legal to make it public, John. Of all the beautiful, full-grown woman out there, and you have to fall for Hannah Montanna.........I know, love knows no boundaries. Do us a favor, John, don't get her pregnant. My kids are still traumatized by Zoey, right now.

Seriously

Yes, this makes sense. She is about his speed. He's always been a bit immature and silly, riding around in the Speed Racer car. We should've seen this one coming.

Bradblowsgeorge

#7 stabby
her dad Billy Ray does not get all her money. any money she makes is put into a trust fund until she is of legal age. she is given an allowance from that, and her dad is still paying for her upbringing. he doesn't need her money, believe me, he is raking in the dough, from his 2 past tv shows, and from his current gig with disney. he is very bankable, and his concerts are sold out, just like hers. they are a great family, great entertainers, and very much a well functioning family. they got it all going on, both of them. and like you, i am jealous, but in a nice way.

Kathleen

For the record the reason he went to the Hannah Montana show to introduce his nieces to Miley.

Chris Hansen isn't a real journalist, he's a reality show host

Trophy wife is wrong. I watched Clapton and the other guitar gods outplay that sad little boy at the Crossroads Guitar festival in Dallas. DH and I cracked up when he just couldn't hang with them anymore and tucked his tail and wandered offstage. That boy has no rock cred.

Mas*

I lost total respect for him.

Bubblebunny

Did he bring a date?

Bubblebunny

Are you sure he wasn't practising at a studio; that's where this pic was taken?

ElenaBelle

it's weird he looks like a regular creepy fan,you know he's just waiting for her 18th birthday!

Sweetie

Maybe the other stars are checking her out to see what all the buzz is about! She's so young and is selling out concerts! I would check out the competition too. Maybe they just think she's awsome for her age and want to cheer her on!!!!

Junie T.

What, he attended her concert and that makes him a looser? TMZ was just being witty people. How immature are the people commenting negatively on this article? And, since when did getting your picture taken with someone make others think you were dating or in love? I think the girls got talent. I also think she is a fun entertainer who has figured out how to make people laugh. I don't care if her audience is the tween crowd. Way to go for capitalizing on it. I know a set of twin girls who did basically the same thing. Now they are richer than most people can even imagine. I think I'll go back to work...too many school kids are skipping today.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments