Britney Breaks Out Another New Accent

1/26/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hola, y'todos! Here comes another personality -- sounds like Asian/Mexican. Britney has been using an English accent for some time now, and as with everything else in her life, she's apparently bored with it. The new and improved accent sounds like a cross between Chinese and Spanish ... it's that ridiculous.

Brit Wongtinez also had a new makeshift bodyguard in the form of an older gentlemen at L'Ermitage Hotel -- who mistook Brit's assistant Carla for a pap -- and manhandled her. Guess his eyes -- and sense -- gave out on him!

GET SOME HELP PLEASE BRITNEY

Dpont even know why I bother to watch any of these paparazzi videos - you can never hear anything except the stupid paps screaming 'Britney, Britney'. I think her accent is probably a take of her assistants - seems like Brit just mimics the people who she spends most of her time with. I just really wish she would get some help. It is so sad how much she has lost in the last year. It would be great to see her get the help she needs - there is an awesome rehab/spa in Australia called THE SANCTUARY which they rent out houses so there is no actual facility for paps to stalk- wish she would go there or somewhere - even a health spa would be a step in the right direction, and hope she can do what the courts ask so she can see her sons again. They must miss her.

yadda yadda

who cares, she's a loser

lulu

could someone PLEASE send this woman to a crazy house

zoso

It's the same accent she's attempting. Just a little off base because she is probably loaded on something. Norman the Doorman is a hot bitch though. I'd like to have him on my side.

Woo I love Britney, Paris. Nicole and Lindsay!

OMFG
LMAO
LOL
AHAH
THAT WAS FUNNNNY
HER POOR ASSISTANT HAHA

Former Jamie Foxx Fan

I agree with #5...
Britney, Go seek a SECOND OPINION !!
There obviously something more going on

JRS

I can't tell you how sick of am of her mug in those stupid sunglasses - I mean really, what does she think she looks like?

Livia

anybody looking for a job as a PA I think this recent incarnation of a PA may be down at the umemployment office by now. she don't be getting battle pay
ROFL

Linda

she's not very good at any of them

The whole family ought to go back to their double-wide in Looziana

One word....repeat many times....LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIULITLITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM LITHIUM

Blonde2TheBone

I can truly say one thing for TMZ. I used to envy the "rich and
famous."

But, due to watching videos and reading stories, I have become
educated and I see Hollywood with such a different light.

TMZ has shown me, first hand, with the likes of Tom, Brit, Paris,
Lohan, etc. that you don't have to live in a trailer to be trash.

jbird

I think she's playing the Paps on this!

liz

lol u so when the old man push calra

MOM

she has no life

NIK

She's not insane, she's not bipolar, she's not schizo, she's getting exactly what she wants. You people giving her attention. It's ridiculous. It's so obvious everything she does is for attention. I don't know who to be more pissed at, the paps or her.