Britney Breaks Out Another New Accent

1/26/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hola, y'todos! Here comes another personality -- sounds like Asian/Mexican. Britney has been using an English accent for some time now, and as with everything else in her life, she's apparently bored with it. The new and improved accent sounds like a cross between Chinese and Spanish ... it's that ridiculous.

Brit Wongtinez also had a new makeshift bodyguard in the form of an older gentlemen at L'Ermitage Hotel -- who mistook Brit's assistant Carla for a pap -- and manhandled her. Guess his eyes -- and sense -- gave out on him!

Lauri

That pompous ass bitch, I'd like to take that dam ciggybutt and throw it at her.

Sammy B

Brit Wongtinez LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert

SHE CAN SPEND TWO HOURS IN THE GYM BUT NO IN COURT FOR HER BOYZ? EVEN MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THINKS SHE'S A SKANK HA HA HA HA!!!!! WE TEATCH HER FAM FIRST.

Adrienne

Oh no, she never learns, keep the mouth shut and just look pretty Brit. I am beginning to think she sees all the paps, and thinks her antics must be "cute" or something.

BTW, I have been on tmz so much I had a dream about Paris Hilton of all people, she was trying to hide from someone who was out to hurt her, and very sweet in my dream, but I am shocked she was in my dream. I may need to tkae a break from here for a bit lol.

Lilarose

Britney might end up being responsible for injury or death of one of her "assistants" or even friends/family while she wanders around So. California day and night.

Watcher

it's easy for morons to make fun of this poor girl. She is SERIOUSLY messed up and needs someone to step in and stop the madness. For god's sake--she's a very troubled human being, not a sideshow for your scorn and amusement.
She obviously has serious, deep rooted trauma issues.

just wondering

....she really is the master of her own technology show!!!...poor Carla , hope she didn't get whiplash, maybe she should retain Gloria in case of litigation once Brit is done with her...at least she will get some $$ from the hotel for that attack of someone who clearly wasn't a papps!!

trish

I THINK THE GIRL IS OUT OF HER MIND AND I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING HOW STUPID SHE REALLY REALLY IS
STUPID STUPID

Adrienne

67. Can money make people nuts? Britney needs help. Seriously. If she is suffering from bipolar, can someone call 911 now before it is too late?

Posted at 12:57PM on Jan 26th 2008 by Fati
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's an idea, why don't you call directory assistance 411, and ask for the Los Angeles Police or Sheriff's Department's phone number.

Then you call them and say you say Britney talking strange on TMZ, and you think it's an emergency, more so than all the murders, rapes, etc., and ask them if they could commit her to a mental health hospital because she shops too much and too late.

Make sure you give them your contact information, just in case they think you may be nuts too

Mik

From sexual daydream to sexual nightmare.

trish

SHE NEEDS SOMEONE TO SMACK HER SO HARD TO KNOCK HER BACK TO REALITY

Red

PWND by mr. doorman!

Kerravon

The human race is really a very nasty piece of work. I don't think there's any humanity left in us.

This child is obviously in need of help, not redicule. Yet TMZ, other gossip sites, and the readers on this site get great enjoyment from making fun of her and wishing her dead. My God!! People are actually wishing for her to die.

It's sad that Britney doesn't have anyone around her willing to get her the help she needs. She probably will come to a bad end because no one cares.

I used to enjoy gossip sites but they are no longer about 'gossip'; they are cruel, insulting, instrusive, and humiliating to celebrities. I don't find that entertaining. TMZ is the champ when it comes to sleasy and tasteless.

I feel sorry for Brit; and all the other celebrites exploited by the likes of Harvey Levin.

Unfortunately, as long as people keep coming to these sites they will continue to exist; and the bottom feeding paps will continue to harass celebrities hoping to make them angry enough to get that 'really good picture'.

I've been guilty of supporting this site by logging into it, but no more. I'm outta here.

I'm sure I won't be missed.

Missi

Seriously folks - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER HAIRLINE? If you look at other pictures of her, even fairly recent ones, her hairline wasn't halfway back on her head. She's sporting a Jack Nicholson forehead.

boringday

Britney you whore take a bath and wash your greasy nasty hair extensions. You can smell ya in the pics and video.