Hillary: Why Is Barack's Bigger than Mine?

1/26/2008 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton spoke at Furman University in South Carolina last week -- but sources say Clinton is pissed because Obama upstaged her -- literally!

On Tuesday, Barack was given access to Furman's 1,400 capacity McAlister Auditorium -- while Clinton made her Thursday speech from the smaller, 500 capacity Younts Conference Center. Apparently, size does matter!

We're told Hillary's people were steamed when they realized that BO had a bigger room -- and complained to the organizers of the events. A call to Clinton's people was not returned.

snow angels

HEY ... WHO RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, IS IT BILL OR HILLARY?

THIS IS A JOKE & THEY'RE RUINING THE DEMOCRATS CHANCES OF WINNING IN '08.

Hugh

Maybe they figured she couldn't handle a big one? Bill is the one who should be upset.

steve

I used to think that hill an bill were really on americas side. However it is clear BILLERY will stoop to any complaint as long as it isnt real issues.I hope we all realize that to billery its power 1st ethics 2nd.

patrick

Great news. I will come back home to vote for Obama!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GRANDMA & DANIELYNN.......

OBAMA HAS A BIGGER ROOM CAUSE MORE BLACKS ARE IN SC AND EVENTHOUGH A LOT OF BLACK WOMEN WOULD LIKE TO VOTE FOR HILLARY THEY ARE BLACK FIRST AND THEY WOULD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TO HAVE A FIRST BLACK AS PRESIDENT! Period!

Don't worry Hillary, YOU GO GIRL!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GRANDMA & DANIELYNN.......

*to #37 poster - ITS A GREAT PACKAGE DEAL MY DEAR. AMERICA WILL SEE AN ECONOMIC SURPLUS AGAIN! ALLELUYA.

ic

I CANNOT BE;LIEVE PEOPLE WANT TO VOTE FOR OBAMA...HE HAS NO EXPERIENCE AND WE ARE IN A RECESSION..THE CLINTONS ARE LOVED ALL OVER THE WORLD AND BILL IS A PROVEN RECORD WHEN HE BALANCED THE BUDGET..WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE??? SPEECHES??? THAT IS NOT ENOUGH..WE BETTER THINK TWICE BEFORE WE GET OURSELVES IN TROUBLE..REMEMBER HOW PATRIOTIC WE ALL WERE WITH THAT LYING BUSH AND HOW WE SENT ALL OUR TROOPS TO BE KILLED...YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND LOOK AT THIS NOT BY RACE BUT BY EXPERIENCE...AT LEAST THE WORLD LEADERS KNOW THE CLINTONS AND RESPECT THEM...WE HAVE THE ECONOMY WHICH IS CRAP RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD WITH THIS JERK BUSH IN OFFICE.....

Susan B

Goodbye Tinkerbell and Michelle..............We will not miss you.

Jay

CLINTONS SUCK!!!

SuperStarSteve

17.) make me understand, a change from what? im tired of being preached about change,,,we need competency...

Posted at 10:01AM on Jan 26th 2008 by RoughDaddy

In this case RoughDaddy, don't you agree that's what people mean when they say "change"? We've had incompetency already...unless you've missed it. Bilary included.

22. I REALLY hope what I'm reading here is a sampling of a consensus from this site's average age group! Since so many do not vote, or think liberal because they are young, and haven't experienced the "real world" yet, their votes are often wasted on not understanding the big picture.

My fear is that if Hilary gets in she'll bring back all of the corrupt "friends of Bill" (including Bill), as payback for keeping their mouths shut during all of the scandals during his terms in office. Never mind the fact that if SHE were to get in, it will set the women's movement back to the Stone Age! There won't be a reputable woman alive who will be able to seek a power title after she sends this country in to a downward spiral--assuming her "make friends with the enemy" foreign policy doesn't get us all blown to bits first!

At least IF Obama gets in (not good either), he doesn't "owe" anyone anything, he's too young and inexperienced, and clueless, but FAR less destructive than Bill and Hil!!!

Vote with your heads, not your hearts, people!

NEITHER will get my vote...and I'm a "soccer Mom" who DOES NOT watch Oprah, Ellen, The View, and HATES Rosie O'Donnell.

Posted at 10:07AM on Jan 26th 2008 by Ellie

Are you telling us to count you out if intelligence is part of the TMZ demographic? I vote, I'm a moderate democrat -- sorry I can't get you to 'name call' me a dirty liberal and the rest of those mantras your AM talk radio shows have you trained with. Oh, and I'm no spring chicken and not only have experienced the world I've TRAVELED it as well. I've seen how other countries miraculously have health care and not the droves of homeless people we have...what's the magical equation? WHO's big picture are you speaking of exactly? If it's not yours then it can't be real? Huh?

While I agree w/you about Hillary, I don't think Obama's age vs. "experience" is a factor here. We currently have two men in charge in the White House, (some would say one-Cheney) and they have plenty of "experience"...and look what they've done.

I think I'm around your age but will withhold that just as you withheld who or what you're voting for. And I also don't watch the shows you mentioned either. But in my opinion we've already experienced a certain Un-American Dynasty with this extended Bush-Clinton Era. I like John Edwards but he's starting to lose steam, Obama is now my first choice. Romney's going to be a rerun of Bush (Corporate Spokesperson). He can't even get his fellow Republicans to show him love after a debate. They all walk away from him....they can't stand him. Hint hint. But he's getting votes because American's love corporate spokesmodels...and don't give much thought to the news. Read my friggin blog,..this should be an interesting election.

SuperStarSteve

I meant here

roughdaddy

"stevesuperstar"#44) when you say "billary included" youre referring to those scandal? I had no problem with them. this country is chasing an immaculate candidate since everyone is imprudent I guess?

ana

How can anyone who lived during the Clinton era want to put another Clinton in office? PLEASE PEOPLE, let's make a real change. I don't know if Obama is the right guy, but damn, NOT another Clinton! Enough with the Clinton's and the Bushes!!!

Tired of the whining and complaining, that's all Hill and Bill do. And by the way, I am a hispanic, divorced, mother of three and I will NOT vote for Hillary. She does not, has never impressed me. Never trusted those lying Clintons.

She will say, do (crocadile tears anyone) to get her way and into the oval office. YUCK, what a turnoff.

janig

I guess I must be in the minority -- I don't care if the Dem candidate is black, white , woman or male -- just get the BEST person. Hillary has to use her shameful husband to help her while Obama stands out there alone -- running against TWO people -- Bill should stay out of it and go back to Hollywood where he belongs. Obama is a decent man and I feel sorry that he is going have to go through a bunch of dirt with those two Clinton's -- they don't play fair, never have, never will. She was HATED in the White House and by most of her staff, that should say something. I am scared to death she is going to make it and the tears made her "human", but don't feel too sorry for her she is viscious and will stop at nothing to attain her goal along with her "vice President Bill"!

Ummmhmmm

Can anyone say sexism ?If I were Hilary I'd be PO'd too .