Nicole

Shows Off

Her Post-Baby Bod

1/27/2008 8:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This weekend, Nicole Richie made her first appearance since giving birth -- and she doesn't look a bit over 98 lbs.!

Richie actually looks pretty healthy -- Joel and his chins must be eating all her meals.

sassy

NICOLE LOOKED REALLY GOOD WHEN THAT STUPID SHOW OF HER AND PARIS STARED IN. SHE HAD A BUTT AND LOOKED SEXY. SHE HAD A NICE SHAPE. SHES GONNA GO RIGHT BACK TO BEING WAY TO THIN AGAIN.

PN

Nicole Richie looks good and healthy after having her baby. Very normal weight for her. Someone complained about leaving her baby at home, but maybe a nanny or some of her friends are taking care of it. I don't think she'll make a lot of public appearances, but she does need to get out of the house sometimes. I wish her and Joel the best.

Chiefs

Nicole was so skinny and so was I that soon as you have your kid within a week we are back down to size O. I was back to being too skinny within a week. I don't understand why but that is the way it works. And I had a C-section and could not exercise or anyhting and it all just came back to place besides the big boobs stayed. The same day I had my son it didn't even look like I just had a kid...

AlexxGrace

Let's hope she stays this healthy looking.

sassy

NANNYS ARE WORKING OVERTIME TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY. I CAN SEE NICOLE JUST GIVING THEM THE BABY EVERYTIME SHE CRIES.
SPOILED LITTLE BIT** ! THATS HOW SHE IS.

IM DONE TALKING ABOUT HER BECAUSE SHE REMINDS ME TO MUCH OF PARIS AND I HATE BOTH OF THOSE 2.

BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD

nath

they're cheering her on because she can do steps, unlike mariah carey.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

i don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlwaysHungry

I must say they look nice together. I'm glad they are at least putting some effort into their relationship and being parents.

AlwaysHungry

Grace, It isn't like she is out partying nightly.

just wondering

.....she looks fantastic and I'm glad to see she is nursing her baby!!!...mucho apperados !!...good for her...haha

54321

She Looks Great...I hope she stays that weight....She is VERY Pretty...I always thought she was much prettier, than her side kick friend Paris...

I believe she has done allot of growing up, in these past months..I hope the best for their whole family.

Bacardi

People give birth everyday. Who cares.

sassy

I ALWAYS WATCH HOW HER MAN IS WITH HER. HE BABYS THE HELL OUT OF THIS GITL. ITS LIKE HE HAS TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH HER OR SHE'LL BREAK !

BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD=PARIS AND NICOLE

Me

She looks great, I'd do Joel Madden before I ever did Harvey, and God bless the two of them for getting their act together for the sake of the baby. Now all they need is that wedding they talked about.

sassy

JUST BECAUSE SHE HAD A BABY DOESNT MEAN SHE HAS TO STAY HOME . ITS OK TO GO OUT AFTER BEING PREGNANT FOR 9 MONTHS.
SOME OF YOU WHO DONT HAVE KIDS WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT.

BUT I STILL DONT CARE FOR HER.