Britney and Sam's Fight Night!

1/29/2008 12:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.

Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why, we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him, "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she didn't answer.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the grounds without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ...

Dingo

I feel sorry for her dog. SPCA needs to remove him from her care.

Moose

I cringe every time i see Britney with a pet. If she wants to put herself at risk, that is her business, but no pet has that option. I wish she would leave her pet at home, or better yet, give the pet to someone who is able to take care of it.

Click Here: More Britney Topless

Hey Noodles,

You are some sort of retard yourself, she can clearly take care of the animal, in the mean time, go check out britneys topless video that was just shot yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahUTieMq_P0

that will take your mind off things, or not....

Tiger Tale

A friend of mine owns a gun shop in Santa Barbara and he told me that Adnan plopped down a fat deposit on a Ruger 9mm handgun last week.

Lets see...2 week waiting period in California gives Sam about 1 week to live?

Lori B

'm going to make an educated guess here After everything I've read
so far this morning, it sounds like she's been diagnosed with a
psychosis (most likely related to bipolar disorder). It appears that
Sam and Britney's parents were attempting an intervention. It's been
reported that they wanted Britney to sign some kind of papers
For Britney to go to Adnan after all he's reportedly done to betray
her, just makes Adnan all that more repulsive to me.
If Britney does indeed have bipolar psychosis, as soon as she begins
to come out of the fog and see what she's done, she'll be in a very
dangerous place. She may always be rich, but she's lost her dignity,
her reputation, her pride, her career, her kids (for the moment), and
any hope of getting it all back to the way it was. She's going to have
to face all of the pictures, videos, and stories of her actions during
this time. She will be humiliated, and is going to have to live with
the fact that America will never look at her the same. I don't know
of too many people who could face all of that and go on. She's got a
rough road ahead. I hope she's strong enough to make it through for
the sake of her boys. It's all very sad.

Concerned2008

Now doesnt this sound familiar----- big star who is "Crazy" with or without some drug dependency problems has a constant male companion who probably says yes to everything she says and the paparrazzi boyfriend who somehow gets booted out because the constant male companion doesnt like him being around--- sounds like a replay of Anna Nichole Smith, Howard Stern and Larry Birkhead-- now that Paparrazzi guy has to get her pregnant, someone dies and the whole paternity suit displayed right here on TMZ- entertainment history just repeating itself over and over until someone stops and gets off.

Moose

#306 Hey Moron,

If she is in a car driving with that animal, then IMO, she is not capable of taking care of an animal.Especially if you consider her reported driving skills. Plus, if she is truly unstable, then the last thing she should have IMO, is a pet.

As for Britney topless, who cares. I have seen boobs before, they are not that big of a deal. The fact that you are pushing that video, gives me the impression that you spend most of your time dateless. Can't say I am surprised given the unprovoked personal attack you chose, seems to me that you may have some sort of sexual frustration. Maybe if you left your mommy's cellar and got a life, you might be a happier person.

britegray

Poor Britney. I feel sorry for her. I hope things get better for her . She needs love.

Oh, Hell to the NO!

Man you guys are relentless. Can the girl even take a piss in private? Geez.

Oh, Hell to the NO!

She should have never kissed that famous pop singer. She hasn't been right since! And the photogs are there just hoping they can get a shot of her committing suicide then I guess your thirst for blood will be satisfied. Brit needs to go live in the hood. She'd have a whole lot of protection then, and I guarantee you, the paps wouldn't be hounding you like they are now. They wouldn't have the camera's to do it and they'd have an ass full of lead to boot. Take your cameras over to Iraq and record some real news, bunch of wusses!

I think this guy Sam is feeding her with drugs... somebody should do a background check on him. It seems like he's blackmailing her...

laclaire

I've been guilty of following the tabloid frenzy that is Britney Spear's life. I peruse the magazines at the grocery store checkout. I listened yesterday as Barbara Walters gave her opinions and retold of a phone conversation she had the previous evening with her manager/confidant. (How sad is it that the only person you trust sells you out at the first opportunity?). I watched the video of her standing at a convenience store checkout, selecting a magazine emblazoned with the images of her sons, mesmerized by what she saw and read. I applauded the courts when they finally removed the children from her custody and insisted she undergo psychiatric evaluation. I referred to her, as do most people, as a trainwreck. I waited for her next fall so that I could revel in my rightness.

....and then this morning.....

I saw the video of a broken individual walking down a dark street, hysterically crying, and begging to be left alone. That's when it occured to me. She's mentally ill, and in some sick way I'm celebrating that by tuning into her life. It's like watching Jim Carey in The Truman Show. If it were anyone else walking aimlessly lost and suffering in emotional and mental distress, I would feel compassion. I wouldn't be cheering, "Off with her head!" What further proof does society need to see that this person is clearly not responsible for her actions?

What an ugly self portrait.

SHERI

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE. PLEASE!!!!!

cbc

As the e-gossip rags & paps continue to hound her ever waking moment, they continue to DIRECTLY contribute to the trainwreck that is Britney. Like vultures hovering over impending road-kill, you all are salivating over the drug-addled life of a lost human being.
You should be ashamed of yourselves. Is this what passes for entertainment in your pathetic lives?

Mhenad

Leave the girl alone and let us have some peace.