Jodie Foster:

Natural Beauty

1/28/2008 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Proving she really is a "Brave One," Jodie Foster was snapped sans makeup at LAX this weekend.

The Oscar winner is no lipstick thespian.

Cartman

I thought lesbians were supposed to look like this.

Mik

That will scare the $hit out of any snakes on the plane.

Triple Play

SHE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

duh

I swear that's the girl from House, not Jodie Foster. Get it right.

you know this

Looks just like a LESBIAN to me! You know they dont care about their appearance or looking feminine....
Im just sayin....ITS TRUE!!!

blablabla

Looks like she's not just without makeup...

...she's also left off ANY SENSE OF STYLE

Even I dress better than that to get on a plane. This looks like what you dress in to pick up some booze and continue last nights pAArty.

Don't blame her for looking mad though -- you paps better pick your targets carefully -- remember those stupid kids that taunted the tiger at the SF zoo -- that could be YOU.

and Jodie handing you your asses -- THAT WOULD BE WORTH TAKING PICTURES OF!!!!!

Georgia's Annie

HATE the glasses, but love her! It must have been very hard to keep her private life private for so long....and it's a shame that they needed to. I wish her & her partner a lifetime of happiness.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

AT LEAST JODY LOOKS NATURAL AND NOT COVERING UP

LIKE THE OTHER FAKE CELEBS ....................

AND IF THAT'S NOT JODY FOSTER AT LEAST THAT PERSON

IS NATURAL .................

CELEBS ARE A BUNCH OF FAKE , PLASTIC PEOPLE WITH NO

REAL SELF ..............

DARK MEAT ONLY

It seems as soon as a woman come out of the closet, she turns into a
unkempt bag of dirty rags. Jodie used to be one of the
glamorous ones with a tomboy twist. What happen? Somebody
hook a lesbian up!

roughdaddy

can anyone explain why shes always taking acting roles killing man?

roughdaddy

im running if i see her in a dark alley!!

Buster

"The Oscar winner is no lipstick thespian."

TMZ, that was the best line ever. LOL

Betty Jane Haddock

For her age she looks great with no make up! Why must girls wear make up all the time? We know how pretty she is.... so why the down play on her no make up appearance?I just don't understand the look? She is a natural looking girl! She's not ugly.......ho humm......Don't change.....Jodie your a really super actress......lizeden@esedona.net

ketielynn

I like Jodi Foster. The fact that she tries to have a private life is nice. I could care less about her makeup. Even if I thought she looked bad, I wouldn't say so cause... she might kick my Ass!!

kim suck