Jodie Foster:

Natural Beauty

1/28/2008 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Proving she really is a "Brave One," Jodie Foster was snapped sans makeup at LAX this weekend.

The Oscar winner is no lipstick thespian.

judgingotherssux

hows that ole lonley turkey baster..(.I mean your sperm doner )been latly..

Max is a HOTTIE!!!

Some of these comments about Lesbians bewilder me. I'm not positive on this, but I don't think she is a lesbian. It seems as if many of the lesbo comments are made by men, oh wait I'm sorry men, I mean boys (who should probably be in school). Anywho, I have a pretty good idea that the boys posting don't mind lesbians while locked in their bedroom watching videos, away from mommy and daddy's prying eyes. Grow the F up people. If you don't like her fine, but what is the use in calling her a lesbian. You would be so lucky if she even gave you a fraction of a second out of her day.

Why don't you go back to bashing Brit, she at least deserves it.

Vintage '51

To Max is a HOTTIE!!: The truth of the matter is she is a lesbian and this is a well know fact. I was surprised momentarily when I heard and then recently she introduced her "significant other". Can't recall her name but they are raising a little boy together.

Max is a HOTTIE!!!

Good to know, not that it changes my opinion of her in any way. I just can't believe the stupid comments posted over a photo of her without make up. I still stand by the rest of my previous comment.

Thanks for the info

Linda

I can't believe this is Jodie Foster either! She's one of my biggest idols, I just adore her, but I seriously don't recognize her in this picture! Are you guys sure thats her?
Greets from Berlin, Germany

Happy To Be Me

15. Why do lesbians always have that pissed-off look about them? Now everyone can see what Jodie REALLY looks like away from the red carpet and the talented make-up artists/wardrobe stylists who make miracles out of feminizing her rather butchy demeanour.

Posted at 1:20PM on Jan 28th 2008 by the cunning linguist

It's because of people like you,that people aren't comfortable coming out, you ass. Jodie Foster is one of the best actresses on the planet, and has a HUGE fan base, but because of people like you, she stays private. Bravo Jodie - xoxoxo

ShameAboutRaisins

Okay, enough with the nasty lesbian comments. This is what some people look like at the airport!! Not everyone uses the airport as their own personal fashion runway (hello,Paris Hilton and Victoria Beckham). Sometimes, you just want to get where you have to go and be comfortable doing it. And has Jodie Foster EVER tried to be a fancy-hair-and-makeup girl? No!! It has nothing whatsoever to do with her sexuality...I'd say it's more a case of "she just doesn't care to play the fake Hollywood glamour game", and I, for one, respect her for it.

janebird

Jodie's cool she doesn't give a damn what you people say about her and wearing make up and being some glamour girl .She's never been the glamour girl. She keeps it real onscreen and in real life. She has said that red carpet stuff is just work for her and she's not really into it. She's just tired, drained and chilling at the airport like anyone else. Why do people expect movie stars to look like supermodels 24/7? Shes' a real actress.And she's one of the best actresses ever! Smart as hell and with a career that went from being a sensation as child star to a 2 time Oscar winner to box office hits in her 40s. Do you REALLY think she gives a damn what a bunch of morons on the internet say about her having a normal day at the airport without makeup? No she made it this far for being a brilliant actress and smart lady not trying to be a shallow, fashion obsessed wanna be model.

PTG

She looks pretty rough here but she cleans up wonderfully. Take care, Jodie.

Chykshyt

She looks GREAT!!!!!!!! SHe's a good actress ....and not so much hollywood. TY

webby

Ummmm, to everyone claiming this is not Jodie Foster - GET YOUR EYES examined. LOLOL.. ridicuous, of course it's her.

DARK MEAT ONLY

If I have to look like a truck driver, I don't think coming out is an option for me. My life would stay a closet affair.
Besides, I like my lesbians to be glamorous. I.e. Sheryl Crane Lana Turner's daughter)

you know this

She is definately the man in the relationship!!
Lezzies dont care about looking like a lady, thats why they arent interested in men
Shes the man just like ELLEN and ROSIE
watch her boys will turn out gay

Max is a HOTTIE!!!

54. She is definately the man in the relationship!!
Shes the man just like ELLEN and ROSIE
watch her boys will turn out gay

Posted at 3:22PM on Jan 28th 2008 by Dont go out in public like that

YOU are an ass!! I wish any of them would kick your ass for being so dumb

Mighty Moe

That is too Jodie Foster you idiots! She's probably in a bad mood from traveling but it's her. She is cool, a great actress and has never been IN THE CLOSET!!! Who cares if she's a lesbian. She's a class act all the way.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments