Jodie Foster:

Natural Beauty

1/28/2008 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Proving she really is a "Brave One," Jodie Foster was snapped sans makeup at LAX this weekend.

The Oscar winner is no lipstick thespian.

Standards are badly needed.

Yeah, but she has a gorgeous brain. She also doesn't have to fix up
for any man, anywhere, hehe... Just saying. You also neglect to state
that she's probably coming back from Sundance, and this is what is
worn AT A SKI RESORT.

Ooooo Noooo!

Munching carpet tends to wear off all your make-up, don;t ya know.

cubalibre

Well said, Tara at 3:03 pm. And believe me, there've been plenty of times when I've caught a redeye looking more frazzled and "undone" than Jodie does right here-- give the girl a break. Believe it or not, folks, there ARE times when even the "girliest" of women doesn't give a flying rat's rear-end what she looks like, she just wants to get out of the bloody airport & get home!

Kat

I also agree with Tara's thoughtful comment. I can't believe some of the immature comments about her sexuality. The woman is the best actress of her generation.

tiredofidiots

talented..intelligent...and sexy as hell ! I'll take sincerity over
silicone anyday...when the lights are out the voice iand the words are
alot sexier than the botoxed inflatible parts...long live Ms. Foster !
Congrats on surviving in a world of small minds ..

Heather needs to learn a lesson

I am not trying to insult anyone, but again, this is not Jodie Foster, if you would take a close look at the woman on House, you would see that it was just a case of mistaken identity. She is a beautiful , classy, lady too, and the horrible comments made about Josie Foster are sad to say the least. Who looks good without make-up and a long flight??? It's too bad you can't find something nice to say instead of being so cruel...no wonder the world is in the shape it is......

E

GEEEEEEEEEZZZ... T'aint nothing nice about that.

TCurry

Is that her?

hot snot

kind of looks like Jason Alexander's twin sister

BonnieLee-Maine

Thats not Jodie you guys dont know what youre talking about. Check your sources!!

Kevin

She looks like a normal, everyday, average, lesbo muff-diver. The picture is
typical and representative.

Ali

I would SO do her! (Yes, I'm a card-carrying member of the "L" club)

mimi

Classic beauty unmarred by a (well-deserved, I fear!) scowl (& flack jacket!) Thank heavens WE'RE not past or present "celebs," who're apparently not allowed to go to the store/airport/preschool unless dressed to the nines & sporting a pound of makeup!

Scientolnot

It is her, a very bad pic but her. I have always loved her work. She and I are the same age and noticed as a child that she and I just didnt look good in dresses. I also get the impression that she is a very grounded, family oriented woman with a good head on her shoulders.

Biker 1957

Look at that pouty look on her face. I would take her over my lap and give her a good old fashioned spanking. That'll give her something to pout about!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments