Jodie Foster:

Natural Beauty

1/28/2008 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Proving she really is a "Brave One," Jodie Foster was snapped sans makeup at LAX this weekend.

The Oscar winner is no lipstick thespian.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Chris Curry

I know she is a lesbian and all but I would still tap that. I love you Jodie. :)

bipolar girl myself though lesser type (bipolar II)

That Is NOT her it Doesn't EVEN look like her AT ALL. Either dressed up or down!

Robert

JODIE FOSTR,RAGING,ONE OF THE BEST ARTIST AROUND.AND IN THE LAST 30 YEARS I DON'T RECALL HER DEFILING HER SELF. PHOTOGS WOULD LOVE TO GET HER TO DO THAT. WE ALL KNOW HOW PHOTOGS ARE.YOU ROCK ON MRS FOSTER!!!!

poster

God, are these comments COMPLETELY unmoderated? Because I can't believe you'd allow this anti-gay redneck-ery here otherwise.

MercyHumppe

The problem with lesbians -- generalization alert! -- is that many of them are not truly lesbians. They are instead girls who were really slutty in their youth and then got turned off of men. But it's really their bad choices in men that are to blame.

I'm pretty sure Jodie was not a lesbian when she was younger. She always played nymphos in short-shorts. She was hot! Now she looks like a Tasmanian devil that only Bjork would sleep with.

cindy

She is a beutful talented powerful woman! you rock Jodie !

MJ

GEE WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? I BELIEVE IT IS JODIE IN THE PIC
I THINK SHE LOOKS JUST FINE , ALTHO MAYBE A LITTLE TIRED FROM HER TRIP
GOOD FOR HER THAT SHE IS SECURE ENOUGH TO NOT CARE ABOUT BEING PHOTOGRAPHED "AU NATURAL"

longtime fan of Jodie

Other than a few stupid remarks here and there, the vast bulk of comments on this post have truly amazed me - I don't recall ever seeing such an overwhelmingly positive collection of comments about any celebrity on TMZ until now.

This speaks volumes about Jodie Foster's integrity and intelligence and sheer talent.

She is a breath of fresh air when it comes to celebrities and I, too, admire her greatly.

We need more people like her. She's a great role model for celebs and non-celebs alike.

Claudia

Jodie just rocks! I admire her as an actress and a as wonderful person/woman a lot. She is modest and very down-to-earth. A famous person who keeps it real. Thanks, Jodie!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5