Do Three New Kids

a Reunion Make?

1/29/2008 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Don't mistake the blur of these photos for an illusion -- New Kids on the Block are back!

0129_nkotb_1-1
After on again/off again rumors that NKOTB would be hangin' tough once more, TMZ caught Donnie, Joey and Jordan hangin' with a fan in the ATL airport while on their way to boy band mecca Orlando -- where our sources say they're working on some new music.
New Kids on the Block
NKOTB -- we'll be loving you forever.

Michelle

I am excited about this!!!!! For those of you who don't like it, go look somewhere else, no one wants to hear the negative comments.!!!!

Michelle

I am excited about this!!!!! For those of you who don't like it, go
look somewhere else, no one wants to hear the negative comments.!!!!

Dave

Oh yeah BTW Sir Nigel, I think Joey is freakin' hot. I'd bend over in a second!

KORTNEY

YES, THIS IS SO EXCITING. I LOVED NKOTB AS A TEENAGER AND I STILL LOVE THEM. I HOPE THESE RUMORS ARE TRUE!!!!

Kelly

I love it. I can not wait for them to get back together. I love NKOTB forever and ever!

manchesterrulez

I have been so excited for the last few days. I cant believe this is gonna happen. There have been denials but if they are not true why would they be together. they would keep apart. Lets have the official verdict soon. Maybe someone can catch up with them on arrival in Orlando and ask them

lrhflute

This news makes me SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!! I may be an "adult" but the inner 10 yr old is EXTREMELY excited by this news!! Oh heck, my inner adult is extatic, too!!

Ange!25

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my boys look as fresh as they did back in the day - I can almost smell that reunion tour :0)

BosonGal

I figured when TMZ "broke" these photos, I'd log on to see 100 pages of "how stupid" and "are you freakin serious?" -- but I am delighted there are still so many fans around, sticking to their ground. Yeah, NKOTB was a squeaky boyband in the 80s/90s, but so what? Their "era" was no different than BSB, NSync or any other boyband of the times. These guys are allowed to grow up, reunite and make different music. Trust me, these guys grossed billions, they're not starving for a paycheck. They're still living off interest in the bank. The music isn't supposed to be rocket science, it's fun and entertaining. They still have really nice voices -- the harmony brings me back to junior high! If there's a tour here, count me in!

Nikki

WOW! What a nostalgic concert. My cousin and I will so be there. We were concert chasers and she actually got backstage a few times and got to meet them. She went on the New Kids cruise and everything. I cant wait for the concert!!! Who cares what people say, it was a part of our childhood, lets go!

Nikki

I can't wait. I love NKOTB..... The Guys are BACK!!

Fame Game

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NKOTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I grew up on this stuff! Now where oh where is Jonathan? We need the fourth! I remember this old VH1 reunion show back in the day he was all skeptical about it...so dunno if he'd go for it or not.

Fame Game

Note to TMZ, you should file this under OMFGWTFBBQ Best news in a millennium!

Beantown babe

I just wanted to write and say hello to all those bravehearts how have been going strong for 20 years!! I am 29 married with 2 children and the thought of being able to feel 12 again excites me even if only be for 1 day...Like most of the members of NKOTB we all have grown and made our own lives but these guys are a part of our past that we will never forget...even now 20 years later guys are still jealous so say what you want but if this is true there will be millions of loyal fans ready and waiting to go to a show.....and I know my Boston boys won't leave Beantown out!! So all you non believers and haters go hate on something in your own past and leave ours alone!! NKOTB forever love you guys

jenn

DUDE!!!!!!!
the media should stop playing with my emotions.
i've been waiting for this FOREVER!!!! I LOVE THEM!