Dr. 90210: 2 Boobs, 1 Vadge and a Butt

1/29/2008 1:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The vagina has made a comeback! Dr. Rey was out in Beverly Hills yesterday, where he told TMZ that his schedule for the day included two boobs, one vagina and one butt.

Dr. Rey surprisingly acknowledged that vaginal reconstruction is his third most popular procedure. Hollywood sets the pace for cosmetic surgeries -- so get ready America. New boobs are sooo last year!

fuds

any woman that has vagina reconstruction......has too much money......and needs to give it all to the poor......how many poor women if given some money....would run out and spend it like this?......men could care less about how the "box" looks

pica

Can't believe I'm posting to tmz, but some information is needed. Four children and an unwanted, botched episiotomy left me with a prolapsed vaginal floor, unable complete a bowel movement or hold my urine. Don't even ask about sex. Lovely, right.? I finally had a vaginal reconstruction in 2004 and while it was too late to save my marriage, I am so grateful for that surgery. Why did I wait so long? Because of the embarrasment and stigma evidenced on this board. This is an all too common condition, ladies, so don't be ashamed, ask for help. BUT, go to proper gynecological surgeon, not a reality quack.

noitall

DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!

Jenny

Its just too bad that the guy is not actually certified by the Board of Plastic Surgery....

Adrienne

I love watching him with his muscle shirt scrubs, the thing that makes this guy so likable is his sincerity.

Sunny

'New boobs are sooo last year!'

Last year? How about sooo 10 years ago....

Colo.Girl

He looks like a mannequin.

She looks like hell

Ever try eating right, exercising and taking good care of yourself? I'm over 40 and have firm breasts, a trim waist and long, hot looking legs. I don't need someone to carve me up; I look just fine. Maybe if these people actually worked for it naturally, they could actually look good without having to be carved like a piece of meat. Ewwwww

bardiva

Hey Disgusting you're probably one of those work out chicks that when you take off your tight ass pants everything falls out everywhere you nasty old woman
at 40 i have no doubt your body is disgusting
consider a total head transplant for your plastic surgery
sick oldie

jollyex

Show me the "before" and "after". LOL!!

aa girl

Looks like a pimp, or a Guido. Sleazy icky. What Americans will waste their money on while the rest of the world is starving and suffering. *ugh*

Mar

This guy is very full of himself. I think his scrub top is unproffesional. He puts his wife and family last. Its all about him. He's selfish and into himself 24/7.

Steph

No way in hell I would let this guy get near my vagina no matter how bad it looked. He probably has trouble washing the hair gel off his hands to put on the gloves. Just thought of him saying the word vagina gross me out, he's a slime ball with a capital S.

Whamo

This is why your country is going to the toilet!!! USA is full of LOSERS who are too lazy to work on anything!!!! Just take a pill for this...., a little nip here a little tuck there for that.... Instant gratification. A Microwave society of Losers.

Razzy