Gwen Stefani

Is Pregnant Again

1/29/2008 2:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Congratulations to the Stefani-Rossdales.

0129_gwen_gavin_bn-1
Next story.

cat b

Congrats and at least we know the new child will be loved and cared for ...she should send Britney some parenting tips

CK

Yay! She's a great Mommy, wife, artist and role model. If ytou remember, she was quite young when she came about the scene. At Britney's age, she was world-famous with No Doubt's first hit album and the fame, fortune et al have not impacted her negatively. Good for her and her family! Kids! You can be a star and famous without acting like a complete lunatic. (Linsay, Paris, Nicole, Britney, et....) I know, Nicole Richie has reformed... Brit has mental issues, etc... no backlash for the comparison please.

getting irritated

To "you are second best (#6)"......
You are so right. Any "real" news (translation: factual) they post here comes from other news organizations and is already posted elsewhere. The "scoops" that they brag about are made-up possibilities that sometimes, and randomly, end up being partially true. TMZ is the "crap-shoot" gossip site. Their "coverage" of Heath Ledger's death showed how true that is.

Kat

Everyone in Hollywood is pregnant! :)

She looks like hell

CK, I didn't know that Nicole had given up the heroin. Good thing for her baby's sake.

Im just sayin

Why you hatin', TMZ? "Next Story"? Is Gwen's happy marriage and normal life no fun for you?

jack meove

Gwen Stefani is pregnant.............no clucking wonder!
I'd be in there until the kid kicked me out.She's the ultimate yummy-mummy.
Good work Rossdale, you jammie sod.

Switch

she's a cool chic :P

blabs

3. Gwen, Angelina, Miley, lots of pregnancies lately

Posted at 1:46PM on Jan 29th 2008 by teenagemomof6

Hey, Gwen's is real.

CK

Wow... let's see if I can come up with an irrelevent post and try to be funny... even though I am not funny. I need to get a life and stop posting but I have no friends, so this is the only real conversation I get to have....

Eva

YAY! Congrats to Gwen!! I love her sooo much! She is such a kick ass momma! I'm so happy for her and Gavin!

Dawn Day

Pregnancy is quickly becoming a fashion trend in Hollyweird. Isn't this old news?

Hey lee #5,
I see you raggin' on someone but do tell what YOUR "intelligent" comment may be regarding Gwen's good news. Duh. Looks like you got nothing better to do than critisize. Get back to work phoney!

Heaven1982

I just want to say I am so happy for you!! You are a great mommy!
I can hardly wait to see the kind of clothing line you come out with if you have a little girl!!
I love to shop for your clothes! I love you Gwen have fun and you look beautiful pregnant!

TMZ FAN

LOVE HER !!! ...

Bacardi

This is a story? Woman has baby. Big deal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments