It Appears as if Sean Young Was Overserved

1/29/2008 8:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prior to entering rehab for alcohol abuse this week, wild and crazy "No Way Out" star Sean Young was snapped enjoying herself too much -- moments before being thrown out of the Directors Guild Awards on Saturday for heckling director Julian Schnabel. Last call!

Sean is used to causing scenes. In the early '90s, she made a spectacle of herself in a desperate and unsuccessful bid to land the role of Catwoman in "Batman Returns." She also notoriously attempted -- and failed -- to crash the 2006 Vanity Fair Oscar party.

Old Balls are Nasty!

call her crazy, but she looks GREAT for her age. Heck, she looks better than a lot of younger celebs. GO SEAN!

Ms Kris

I HAD followed Sean’s career for several years after Blade Runner
I gave up in the early 1990’s after she went into doing bottom basement films where all she seemed to do was take her clothes off

The James Woods thing before the Catwoman thing all because she broke her arm when she was supposed to be in the 1989 original Batman film

It does & does NOT surprise me about what she did at this Directors Guild Awards.

First off, did she crash this too? What was she doing there? Get in with someone else?

NOW we are in rehab.

Why do we NOT going into rehab before we do stupid things? She has 2 kids from her failed marriage, what about them?

Nuts

seems like a fun gal. looks pretty good for her age also.bet she is animal in sack.

cartwheel

effectively reinforcing the pattern in hollywood-based entertainment suppressing free speech/opinions, etc. whether they're politically correct or not. no, she shouldn't have blurted out ridiculous directives, no, whatshisface shouldn't have called t.r. knight the f-word, etc. and NO "rehab" for entertainers who speak out from their tiny, depraved repetitious exchanges with each other doesn't mean anything other than "please, please don't stop working with me...i am still a 'star'...i can be anything to anyone, just like you...i'll never speak an honest word again...keep telling me what to think and what is tasteful/hip/'edgy,'" etc.

beyond disgusting from beyond disgusting

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Hey booze hound....rehab's calling. It'll do you absolutely no good, but hey, it's the "celebrity" thing to do. We'll see you next week in the hospital for "exhaustion".

toomanydoggies

Old school Hollywood glamour, she gets drunk at an awards ceremony. We haven't seen her busted for narcotics possession.

redsonja1313

Ahhhh UnFitney.......................... Witness your future !!! On the other hand the look on peoples faces surrounding her including the date are absolutly priceless.

Robert

#5 - She does look like the life of the party, even if she had a few. I'd rather hang around her than with the uptight crowd in back of her. I think she was just letting loose since she she was finally invited to a Hollywood event after so many years. Love ya Sean.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

You go girl! I'd be smashed too if I had your riches to rags career!

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

Maybe she could be Britney's mentor. At least she has the common sense to run to re-hab after making an ass out of herself in public.

exbff

over served my ass. they implies it was some else's responsibility to monitor her intake. she's a grown woman. she's fully responsible for her own behavior. don't give this has-been excuses for her own poor judgement.

Bella

This might be the best career move ever. Get your name in the presses, go to rehab, talk about it on the Barbara Walters Special, give back to the community, make an Indy film, get critical praise, get nominated for an award.

April Fouels

TMZ, please don't be pissed again, it was the SCREEN ACTORS GUILD, NOT DIRECTORS GUILD AWARDS.

crazyisascrazydoes

That's what happens when your a has been.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

#25. No offense, but she was at the Director Guild awards. She probably THOUGHT she was at the SAG awards though. THAT would have made for some great TV if she was yelling like that at the SAG awards.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments