It Appears as if Sean Young Was Overserved

1/29/2008 8:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prior to entering rehab for alcohol abuse this week, wild and crazy "No Way Out" star Sean Young was snapped enjoying herself too much -- moments before being thrown out of the Directors Guild Awards on Saturday for heckling director Julian Schnabel. Last call!

Sean is used to causing scenes. In the early '90s, she made a spectacle of herself in a desperate and unsuccessful bid to land the role of Catwoman in "Batman Returns." She also notoriously attempted -- and failed -- to crash the 2006 Vanity Fair Oscar party.

Adrienne

Isn't she the one that stalked James Woods

Deb

Who the hell keeps inviting this pi$$tank to these things? Stop!

Carrie

Hey! Beautiful Sean is just a high-spirited gal and one of my favorite actresses.

Amy Silverman

She has been a hot mess since the early 90's-I can't believe this skank is invited to anything-she has always been a white trash redneck

MercyHumppe

Anything that loudly interrupts this circle jerk of a Hebrew festival is all right with me. I mean, Julian Schnabel? You guys are really stretching now.

800 pound gorilla fart

Word on the street is she gives a great gang-bang !

800 pound gorilla fart

it's really cute her husband/boyotch is trained so well ....

800 pound gorilla fart

kinda like the runny sheeT you get after Taco bell and Vodka .

800 pound gorilla fart

psst ...wanna hear a secret ????
SHE WEARS UNDERWEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quick ! Hire the writers back !

Muscleman

Sean Young is what my friends and I call a "BUS-WRECK", thats cuz they cant even afford the ticket for a "Train-wreck" LOL. I want full credit for that line !! Sean Young is pathetic. I remember back in 2003, PREMIERE magazine had there annual STYLE ICON awards show and for some reason she was honored for her role in BLADE RUNNER, well she was SO pissed cuz Farrah Fawcett was being honored at the same event and ALL the media coverage was interested in Farrah ( why wouldnt they be??) and nobody wanted to interview or photograph her, just Farrah. She was LIVID. again, pathetic woman.

Mom of Three

Don't forget, she also stalked James Woods and left some kind of mangled baby doll on his front stoop.

So I'm not shocked.

Robert

I like Sean because she is very persistant to land a role (job). Hollywood has a don't call us we'll call you attitude, but Sean doesn't care, she'll go out and look for those roles, even it means dressing up in a catwoman outfit, she wants to prove a point that she can do the job. If anyone sits on their behind and waits for a response to a job application or resume, chances are you'll never hear from them, it ends up in the waste basket. She doesn't have the sit and wait attitude, I admire that. I don't think her alcohol abuse is as bad as others, but I think she's seeking treatment before it can get any worse. Will you marry me Sean?

cry baby

oh, God!!!!! this was just the wrost thing. how embarrasing can you get? i felt bad for her before i even saw a pic of that night. where can i find a vid of this???

cry baby

that guy is SO not wanting to be there with her acting like a fool.

Midnight Oil Mike

Sean Young deserves a break. She became a pariah in hollywood "In a story that received widespread media attention, James Woods dated Sean Young in 1988, then sued her for harassment the next year, alleging she had sent him pictures of dead babies and animals, that either she or a friend of hers had destroyed his garden, left a mutilated doll on his doorstep, and generally acted like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. Young denied everything, but the lawsuit sealed her reputation as a nutcase. An aspect of the matter that drew less attention, however, is that the case was settled out-of-court, by Woods' payment of a quarter-million dollars to Young." Unfair character assassination made her loose her mind and I hope she recovers. I wish you well Sean!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments