Judge Gives Foxy an Earful

1/29/2008 12:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jailbird Foxy Brown wanted to go to California to have her ears checked, but a Manhattan judge ruled she can have them treated right here in NYC.

Judge Melissa Jackson, calling the motion "desperate and frivolous," said Foxy "failed to provide proof" that a coast-to-coast trip was necessary.

Now she'll have to get the green light from the Department of Corrections -- and then the Department of Health -- to get her hearing treated in NYC.

Foxy's serving a one-year sentence on Rikers Island for violating her probation on assault charges from 2006.

jollyex

Suck it up, Foxy Baby! You did the crime, you gotta do the time. Too bad you weren't in LA. You'd only have to do about 20 min. to 20 days of lock up.

Victoria

Bet she wasn't to happy about the decision the Judge made.......OH WELL!

egriffin

Besides the point, why does she need to go to L.A. as I am sure there are specialists in NY too! She could afford more than I'll ever see in my life!

Dawn Davenport

Now HEAR this you no talent, law breaking scofflaw, I guess it's back to making license plates for you. Ha! Ha! Ha!

that.is.all

She should have asked the judge IF SHE COULD GET HER FACE FIXED. Would have had a better chance.

SEW HER MOUTH SHUT.

SEW HER EYES SHUT.

SEW HER NOSTRILS SHUT.

SEW HER EARS SHUT.

SEW HER BOOTY HOLES SHUT.

DONE DEAL.

Bye Foxy

So glad I'm not you....you trashy POS.

that.is.all

No, you are wrong. She'd do the entire year in L.A. as well.

But, I won't tell you why.

You guess.

Foxy is a loser freak. I hope she breaks the law in jail and gets 5 to 10 more yrs tacked on...or more.

Hot Mama!

Foxy Sucks!

Molly

Since she is as deaf as a door nail in one ear, I wonder if the Judge used a meagphone? No talent hood rat who will do anything to stay in the lime light.

A deaf chick with a cochlear implant

Foxy is deaf in BOTH ears! I had the same this happen to me and it pisses me off when she keeps talking about her 'hearing aid' or her hearing getting 'worse' - she's deaf! How much worse can it get? Can you read this? You're DEAF, beyatch!

The woman is in total denial. I say take her implant away for a week and let her learn how to get by as a deaf person, which is what she is. And you don't need a special doctor in L.A. to map out a CI - any NY hospital with an Audiology/ENT Dept can do it. I'm sick of her act!

Rick

Anybody can see she is tryng to schedule her ear appointment in Los Angeles most probably during the Febuary 10th Grammy Awards show at the Staples Center. She thinks if she can get to Los Angeles and show up at the Grammy's, she can bump start her sorry ass career. Problem is, she is old news and spent. I am so glad the judge saw right through her and told her to see an ear doctor in NYC. One less looser in Los Angeles on Feb-10th...Yippie!

sammygirl

HAHAHAHA, to Foxy. There is no better place for her than a 4 x 8 cell. She is no one special, her 15 minutes were up 10 years ago.................Now it's time for her to sit and rot

Peaches

When will this chick get a clue that she's not getting out anytime soon. Just suck It up Foxy.

lise

ha ha

R.Zimmerman

Get her to a cosmetologist first.

Big Rah

I love you Foxy, hope you can get your act together and stay out of truoble and get back into the music business.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments