Romo to Jessica -- I'm No Pussy!

1/29/2008 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Romo was dragged onstage last night, but in the end Romo clearly wanted to be a rock star, singing Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' and trying in vain to engage Jessica.

The damage was done at the Key Club in West Hollywood. Romo didn't want to go onstage, but after chants of "pussy" erupted from the crowd, Romo relented. When Jessica finally grabbed the mic, it wasn't pretty.

Britney loves paparazzi

Ha Ha Ha! She wouldn't sing! but wow was she all in his face, hanging on him. I guess she needed some of that spotlight too. She didn't do anything but look stupid as usual. Even Ken tried to sing at least.

GINA

excuse me??? isnt she a performer and a singer??? she acted like she had never been on stage before..dork

SLUTTY SIENNA

This is America, Lynnie Poo; we have freedom of speech here.

My opinion: Lke a high-schooler, Romo has zero concentration when he's 'dating' (Remember Carrie?), and Simpson seems to me to be desperate to get/hold a man -- You do the math.

I further think he is too erratic and inconsistent for the Cowboys to continue using him as quarterback; too much $$$ at stake.

vomit snot

that was the GAYEST thing i have ever seen! Run for your gay little life Tony, she's TRASH

Lulu

I really do not understand why everybody hates Jessica Simpson so much, and does not want her to be happy. She is not out there acting a fool, doing drugs, shamelessley calling the paparazzi for her every move, let her be happy. Everyone seems to always want to shut down anything she does. I know that sometimes the way she is can be irritating, but at least she is keeping to herself and trying to grab a little bit of happiness. Now if she starts having all this PDA in public, or calling X17 because she is going out to put $5.00 of gas in her tank, or showing us all of her body parts any time she can, then you can dislike her. Leave her be!

Chris

I think I did it better, and I was tanked at the time:

UGH!!

HAHA Loved it 39!! What better timing!?!?

name withheld

How does this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britney loves paparazzi

Umm... LuLu, Just because she may not be doing drugs doesnt mean she isn't acting like a fool. BTW, she does like to get her drink on! You don't think Papa Joe lets the paps know where she is going?? Its well known that he get a cut of the money made from pics of her. She WAS happy with Nick. But she got too full of herself and dumped him. Thinking it was a good career move.

trinity

34. Why dont all of you lay off of Romo and Simpson? I dont see you out there winning the Super Bowl or selling milliions of records.... Why cant they be happy without smart*** like you people? He did not loose because of her, he didnt even loose, the team lost. So leave Romo alone!!!

Posted at 2:02PM on Jan 29th 2008 by Cowboysrule!!
*********

I'm a Cowboys fan too. You don't see me out there winning the Super Bowl because it is not my job to be doing that. It is his.

I agree with you that they win as a team and lose as a team. But let's not pretend that he played very good from the beginning of December on.

Let's also not pretend that his stock hasn't dropped considerably among fans for this public spectacle of a ~cough~ relationship. He's not done irreparable damage by any means.

Yet.

FireEmAll

In the name of all that is holy, dear GOD do not let Jessica Simpson ever attempt real rock and roll again - Amen. (my ears my ears!!!!!!!!)

skydiver

It sucked. Steve Perry should sue. But, at least he wasn't lip synching, so ya gotta give him credit for being braver than his stupid girlfriend.

CoolGirl2008

I guess it takes California fashion 30 years to reachTexas. Her hairdo is so San Fernando Valley Suburban High School 1980.

LT

Did anyone catch her "singing" at the end. wow.

Cartman

Don't worry Romo is still homo.

Give me the Jessica and I show her sexy time from REAL man with anoos tight like 7 yr-old.