Jessica Sierra's Friends Blow

1/31/2008 12:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Jessica Sierra wants to stay sober, she'd better away from her old friends -- one of them told TMZ she'd do cocaine with the "Idol" reject again in a second.

TMZ TV talked to one of Sierra's sisters and one of her hometown buds -- who was with the now-pregnant Top 10 contestant the night she was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting an officer without violence. They had been busy spending money Jessica earned from Vivid Entertainment for her sex tape, "Jessica Sierra: Superstar."

Watch TMZ TV's story on the "Idol" wannabeen -- and check your local listings for airtimes.

va loan

blech!!!

Ashley

Thats what you call trampa trash. skank. go figure she lives in the same town as me.

Why?

I really don’t understand why people think it’s so funny to be a drug addict, drunk and everyone sees you having sex maybe it’s just me but I would be really embarrassed and want to hide my face in shame!

Connie

When you have no life, it must be easy to throw it away.

Perky

Eww...you think that nasty looking girl would have put on some makeup or something if she was going to be on tv. I'd have to be on a ton of coke to hit that.

J Lynn

First of all both of them look like nasty skanky crack whores. Second why is Jessica Sierra even in the news for anything, she is nobody, She was nobody on American Idol, and nobody now. Please report on people who actually does something, not this skank and her nasty friend.

CARs

Please help to save Hollywood's Juicy Gossip Blog?

Its one of our favorite Gossip Blogs and we hate to see it go away.
Please tell your friends other blogs to visit PHUTE.COM

Please!

diane

She has some UGLY friends!

Cartman

Cokehead girls is nice.

Where else can you get sexy mouth party for only ten dollars? High five!

Cartman

I must be daft!

I tried to off me self with an overdose of Coke. Silly tart that I am, I thought coke meant Coca-Cola so I tried it with Diet Coke. Blimey, well back to the old drawring board, mates.

toodles

Tina

TMZ, why are you reporting on this NOBODY? Who cares about her? She's just another useless piece of trash!

roughdaddy

not one of these crack whores have a brain in their heads!!! some friend she is blabbing to the cameras,,shes so ugly her doctor might be a vet...

Kelli

No way can I catch up now. A few days away and it's all different. Appropriate considering my week. Good luck rd.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

What a great friend. Coked out whore.

chickinthesouth

You cannot judge the sister by what Jessica does. Who are we to judge anyone? This girl has a problem and she is to be offered help.

Do you want to be judged by what your family members do? I am sure we all have things happening within our families the only thing is Jessica is known from her days on AI and so she is an easy target.

What about the babies that are born to crack mom's that are additced. They are not all over the pages of news.

I think Jessica and her family need love and prayers. None of us are perfect and neither is our family.

JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments