Randy Quaid's Wife -- Nazis Out to Get Randy

1/30/2008 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Randy Quaid's wife allegedly went nuts on four people, claiming they were all a part of a Hitleresque plot against her husband.
View the documents!
Apparently, Randy had a problem with the Actor's Equity Association. Twenty-three members filed charges against the actor in connection with the rehearsal and production of "Lone Star Love" in Seattle. According to legal documents, that's when Quaid's wife, Evi, allegedly went nuts.

TMZ obtained the documents which say, Evi appeared at the offices of the Association last Friday, sat on the desk and began kicking the 76-year-old receptionist in his shins with her "extremely tall high heeled shoes," drawing blood and leaving a scar.

According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Evi screamed it was all "a Nazi plot to get Randy Quaid." The claim is -- Evi repeatedly screamed "F**k you" and "Go f**k yourself."

Another member says Evi screamed at her, "I'm going to get you...You are a Nazi bitch." The member says she felt "Ms. Quaid's objective was to kill her."

Yet another member says she answered the phone, Evi began railing and the member said, "I'd like to terminate this call," to which Evi allegedly responded, "I'd like to terminate your existence on this planet."

The documents also say that on January 23, both Randy and Evi showed up to the Association's office in L.A. allegedly causing a scene. One member says, "I asked for assistance as I felt threatened and I feared both Mr. and Ms. Quaid could physically attack me."

Actors Equity would not comment on what Quaid allegedly did to piss them off. The four members and the Association are seeking a restraining order.

A call to Quaid's lawyer was not immediately returned.

Michelle

What happened to Randy---he looks horrible. Well, he can kiss his career good-bye thanks to his own behavior, and that of his crazy ass wife!

Erica

30. They say she kicked the receptionist in a way that left scars -- since Friday? Scar tissue doesn't form in five days. That's called a scab. It'll take a long time to see if it leaves an actual scar. Let's not exaggerate.

Posted at 6:27PM on Jan 30th 2008 by monkeynoodle

Adults and civilized people do not KICK SENIOR CITIZENS! Though you may be right about the exaggeration, it is still not acceptable. As we age the body heals at a different rate. What is a small wound at 20 can be vastly diffferent at 70.

Erica

hmmm 23 members filed charges against him......
4 members and the association are requesting restraining orders.......

these two are nuts. The only thing worse than over induldged and pampered celebrities are there idiotic trophy brides.Too stupid to get jobs and there own careers, only wanting to leech off the fame from there spouses.
Lock em up and throw away the keys who needs this kind of trash.

W T F ?

He's the one that showed up at a premier or something in a CAFTAN several years back. He's on the nuts side too.

jackschitt

Apparently this broad has a history of bad behavior. Check out her biography.

gary wichard

This is the absolute best. I'm salivating,,,i want to know more and I want to know everything. I LOVE it. These people are full on wack jobs however I love them and I want to know what pissed them off. I love the fact that old man got kicked ,,,LOVE it,,he probably gave Evi some attitude and lip and got what he deserved. HA. More old mean people deserved to get kicked. Keep us posted on ALL the details!!

danie

What a messed up old hag, Randy needs to find someone who isnt a fruitcake.

Ironbar

I can see with the right amount of booze I can make her work

Dawn Buttimer

She used to be in Up With People...

Staggo

Of course she's pissed. Fat men have such teeny. . . .

MickeyMoop

He was acting squirrelly in "Independence Day." Doe'oh, that was an act?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3