Spears Goes Nuclear on Sam

1/30/2008 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears went berserk on Sam Lutfi this morning -- swearing at him in front of paps, yelling for him to "Please f**king get out of the way!"

Brit and Sam argued over who would drive Spears' new car, after pulling over near Britney's Summit Circle home -- and she screamed at Lutfi with the British accent, scolding him like a child.

AlwaysHungry

Does she ever rest

Lillianne

They're so cute together.

Thunder

Does all the different accents come out because of her bipolar disorder?? That seems REALLY strange to me. I honestly feel sorry for her...she is really ill and guys like this creep is taking advantage of that. Its really sad to watch. I hope she gets help soon not just for her sake but for those little boys Im sure they miss her.

annoyed

Well, at least TMZ took down that stupid live feed of the guard shack.

"Oh, and Sam: Sit. Good Boy."

ROFL. That one made me laugh out loud.

Lillianne

So - Britney doesn't support her boobs

UGH!!

Why do people blame him for her downfall!! She's been nuts her whole life, He obviously doesn't control her!!
SHe nopt under a spell!
SHE IS A SPOILED LITTLE RICH BITCH WHO THINKS SHE OWNS THE WORLD..She only has kids to have
them around like that liitle dog she carries around. Trouble is they grow up!! A mother to be proud of!!
Not only will her kids see her scanky panite-less ASS but they will see what a complete selfish bitch!!
Kodos to Kfed for keeping them out of time lime lite!

DA

They probably drove off into the sunset laughing their a$$es off.
What a farce...She's playing you TMZ.

shelleyshell

Love you Brit! You really are a true Brit!!! Shes only living up to her name people!!! (with the accent)

Phony Tony

Britney is the sickest and ugliest beeyotch in the U.S.

Get over it.

ummm, doesn't anyone in her camp try to remind her that she's a hick and that she's NOT from England? The accent is INSANE! The British should be up in arms over this!

just me

sad ... funny ... sad

Nick

How fake was that? She had to to do this with the door open in front of the press? She is loving all this negative attention.

I have to stop myself

Oh, I get it. She is the Posh Girl. She is going to loose weight too. She is so "Major".

KB

She had it made at one point in her life.......look at her now........so damn sad.

KITOJJ

I am so sick of hearing about Brittany Spears. Who cares if she is ill, she apparenty don't give a crap about herself or her kids. I say stopping buying anything Brittany and let reality smack her in the face