truTV Axes "Star Jones Show"

1/31/2008 8:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that truTV (formerly known as Court TV) and Star Jones have "mutually agreed to cease production of the "Star Jones Show."

The network said Jones would still serve as a contributing legal expert for the network.

TMZ tried to contact Star, but she was not available for comment.

Story developing ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

CHRISTY

POOR THING, JUST GO AWAY, NOBODY CARES ABOUT SEEING YOU ON TV, TAKE A HINT!!!!

Gary

There is a God

Seattlelite

Took them long enough.
I tried watching her show a couple times, but the way she talks and her personality was too much for me to handle and I switched channels.

LARRYCRAIG

you should have stayed fat star!!!

LARRYCRAIG

i liked her when she was a hippo or maybe i just like hippos

miss kitty

There was NOTHING mutual about this... spin spin spin...

What took so long

What the f took so long?

canna

I do feel so sorry for Star. The higher they think they are the harder they fall.She said she is a legal expert . Oh my gosh! Well most things in her life have not gone well. Don't want to put her down anymore. She has been fired from so many jobs. So wish her good luck on the next one.

ME

GO AWAY STAR...

LA

Oh no! Without an income you may lose your husband next.

J.D.

Thank god this show sucked real bad she also ripped off thoes people they should make the Bitch return there money to them!!!!!!!!!

noitall

THE STAR HAS FALLEN ............

OF COURSE SHE'LL LIE ABOUT THE REAL REASON....."THE VIEW" AND NOW HER OWN SHOW FIRES HER....I'D SAY SHE'S DOING SOMETHING WRONG !

Katie

Finally! When the show began, I gave it a month at best. The promos, "I speak the truth," and I know the score," sounded so conceited that I couldn't help but wonder, "Doesn't anyone connected with this show know how egotistical this sounds?" Glad it's gone -- now maybe we can continue with the live court trials...

Baywatch23503

Why is everyone so nasty about Star?? "Gay husband"..........please explain to me how you would know that. Been in their bedroom lately?? As far as her show is concerned, I thought it was quite well done. She always had interesting guests and she was poised and prepared. You people need to stop bashing people and remind yourselves that if it had been a man that lost all that weight, you would be congratulating him...........not called him a Hippo.

LaShawna

I agree with 22 they need to get rid of that racist Jamie FLoyd next. She's always talking about how the black man can't get any justice in this world.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments