Britney Goes Ballistic in Psych Ward

2/1/2008 10:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Minutes ago, Britney Spears made two calls at the UCLA Psych Ward and went crazy on the phone after learning that her dad is now the conservator of her estate.Britney Spears

In a heavy British accent, a ballistic Brit screamed (about her parents), "I'm so sick of all of this they can have the goddamn house and stick it up their f**king asses. Actually, no they can't."

Brit, who sounded drugged up, was furious that her dad became a conservator of her estate. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, at times impossible to understand. At one point she screamed, "Nobody's taking my house. Who is my family?"

Britney said she did not want her parents near her home and at one point said she would go to court to fight them.

She is under the impression she's getting out of the hospital tonight.

the lost

How the hell do you even know this, TMZ? Maybe it's all tabloids crap and not even true? I don't believe anything any of the sites say, except for Jamie taking over the estate because that's been reported on the real news.

kevin doesn't care about britney

I feel sad for Brit, fake family and friends. She has no one and to top it off kevin doesn't even care about her he cares about his 15000/month. I THINK HE'S THE ONE THAT DROVE HER TO WHAT SHE IS NOW.

Kelli

Why does anyone know this. Shouldn't this be confidential? She needs privacy and treatment. She doesn't need to be front page news. All I can think about is her boys who will grow up and have access to this information through the media. SICK!

KH

Kmew it, and wait till she learns the rest. I hope she calms down. Maybe that is why they are keeping the Adain the pain in the ass. Getting rid of one at the time. lol

Ummmhmmm

Whoa there girlie ,your parents are trying to save your life ....let them

ROXYGIRL61

Now how the hell would they know what she said on the phone while in the hospital. They have the phones at the Hospital tapped??? Oh ok. Don't embelish this story the truth is better than fiction all day long with this girl!!!

Barb

Who in their right mind would inform her of the court action...better left unsaid til she is lucid.

Kim

this poor girl. she is so ill. i'm glad her father is in charge. he seems like a decent man. thank God someone finallly intervened. it probably saved her life.

LefsaFan

This is total BS. This site started making stuff up a few months ago, and now it is totally shameless. Even X17 has done a little of it. Neither one is as bad as the other tabloids, but God, this is unforgivable.

Nor Cal Reader

I'd be very suspicious of any "information" being leaked out of the hospital. Or perhaps TMZ has an illegal wiretap on Brit-Brit's phones as well as the phones at U.C.L.A. Does the F.B.I. know about this? I'm thinking that TMZ has better intelegence gathering than the C.I.A. Then again, what are all those striking writers doing with their off time? Hired a few new staff lately TMZ?

kim suck

HAHAHHAAH I LOVE THIS!!! keep it up honey!!!

PTG

Feel sad for her kids, not her.

truthiness

heavy sigh

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

COME ON NOW - SPELL THOSE BIG WORDS CORRECTLY TMZ.

Golfergirl

Maybe she called Osama and he leaked it to TMZ - because it makes her parents look bad. Can't wait until she finds out she isn't going anywhere. Maybe she called Adnan. Time for another restraining order.