« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jordan Swats Away Crazazy Woman in Suit

2/1/2008 7:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Pennsylvania woman has been bombarding Michael Jordan with hundreds of threatening calls and e-mails over the past couple years, says the NBA legend, and he's playing some of that famous defense against her in a new lawsuit.

Jordan is seeking a special injunction against Lisa Miceli, a Crawford County, Pa. woman who claimed back in 2004 that MJ was the father of her son, as the Meadville Tribune reported. But since Jordan took two DNA tests in 2005, proving he wasn't the dad, Miceli has continued a full-court press of "hundreds" of calls and e-mails, according to the suit -- and now things are getting "violent and threatening."

A lawyer for Miceli wasn't immediately available for comment, but a website titled "Lisa Miceli's Official Blog" appears to document someone's very ardent feelings.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SanityLost

crazy crazy crazy!!
what else does the guy have to do to prove he aint her baby daddy???

I call Shotgun

I be crazy for da money, too. But MJ not be da baby daddy.

Crawford County Resident

Run brother, that chick is whacked !!!

Cartman

She sounds like a bunny boiler! LOL

Abe

I thought he died of AIDS,

Corina

OMG! She is so scary! I would be so scared if I was him. She is crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her sentences don't even make sense and you can't even tell what she's talking about, but holy cow, she is psycho!!!!

Ms. Giant1

The only thing I could say is "Wrap it up". evidently you had some "RELATIONS" with this wacko or you would not have taken a DNA test..... next time keep it under wrap.

She's looking for father for her child, and who other than "MJ" would she name.Now ask the kid.. WHO"S YA DADDY?

MACCAPONE

WOW MICHAEL J DOING IT BIG......

MACCAPONE

WOW MICHAEL.....

Silly Lilly

That is the SCARIEST blog I have ever read... it makes absolutely no sense (Micelli's blog) and shows a clear dislike of the ole jewish woman and the italians. I think, she is crazy. I think, she is stalking him. Anyone can prove his tats because everyone has seen him mostly naked. Uhhh... as for the person who said he obviously had relations with her or would not have taken a test...untrue. Once she filed a paternity claim, the courts ORDER him to a paternity test. And he also could have volunteered as proof that there is NO WAY that they hooked up. I think, she is crazy. Go read the blog. She is crazy!

tim

Women are insane anymore. She is another psycho bitch.

MJtheGreat

I agree. The woman is off her rocker. The blog is not coherent, and I'm STILL struggling to believe it's real. Good for him filing a suit against her. She's liable to hire any help to get what she wants.

Ken

I scanned through that woman's blog. She's really mentally ill. I feel sorry for Michael Jordan (and for any other celebrity) that has to deal with the insane rantings and actions of fans like this. Most people are a joy for celebrities and a few nutjobs like this unfortunately make life difficult. Hang in there MJ!

HARDY-HAR-HAR

That lady is insane. I'd be very concerned. Screw the lawsuit... MJ why don't you just hire someone to "take care of it."

Kelli

Guess she lost her meal ticket.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments