Brit's Dad Puts a Stop to Pushy Pap

2/2/2008 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Papa Spears is not only acting as the conservator of Brit's estate, he also doubles as a bodyguard!

Lynne and Jamie Spears dropped by UCLA Medical Center this afternoon, when Brit's dad came to the rescue of Mama Lynne when an aggressive photog bombarded her. Gimme space!

Georgia Girl

Mr. Spears, you are my hero!

Ummmhmmm

5. NICE, finally MR. spears SPEAKS!! It's amazing, you would think that since his wife is attention whore, he would be too...I guess that now that he has MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of dollars in his control, he breaking away from his humbleness!!

Posted at 5:15PM on Feb 2nd 2008 by Ryan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You dont have a clue ,do you ?

ME TOO

That hospital alleyway has some serious sanitation and safety violations going on..scary looking place.

HEY IDIOTS!

HE'S AWESOME!! HELP BRITNEY!!

Ms. Hysterical

Is it me or do ALL of these so called paparazzi have foreign accents. Every gang-banger and illegal immigrant in L.A. looking to make a fast buck is taking pictures. All you people around the world think L.A. is Beverly Hills and Malibu, but the truth is most of it is a third-world illegal alien toilet filled with millions of the kind of people you see chasing Britney.

tuna marie

billie

Now, this is real life. I love it. Don't let mess with ya, and do not let them break you guys down like they did your daughter. Fight for her.

UrbanRube

Gotta say, when a good old boy tells you "I mean now" and gives you that bloodshot stare, I think it's time to move on back. You go, Jamie.

Biker 1957

Man, that fat old out of shape blow hard can really bark when he needs to. I kinda feel sorry for that weak old curmudgeon though, after all, he is the father of Britney Spears. He must be so proud.

Ms. Hysterical

Enforce the immigration laws and the paps will all be deported.

She Never Learns

Why is the hospital permitting unauthorized people on their property ?

Georgia Girl

19. excuse me jamie, your daughter invited the press into her private life and is currently "dating" one of them, you can't expect them to go away now.

Posted at 5:27PM on Feb 2nd 2008 by tuna marie

Excuse me, tuna, but Mr. Spears can and will make them go away. That's one determined Daddy and I'm proud of him!

Michelle

Go Mr. Spears go---that is your family they are hounding. Get 'em!!! These photogrpahers are nothing more but stalkers with a camera---there should be laws to prevent this crap!!!

DJ Peter Parker(chief exec.marketing-promotions)

Back up! Give the man some space!

"I-Tunes, eat your heart out"
-Sound Beast Digital Music

WWW.SOUNDBEAST.NET
WWW.SOUNDBEAST.NET

that.is.all

Biker
I've been wanting to tell you for some time I think you are an ignorant ass and should spend the day pissing up a rope.