Brit's Dad Puts a Stop to Pushy Pap

2/2/2008 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Papa Spears is not only acting as the conservator of Brit's estate, he also doubles as a bodyguard!

Lynne and Jamie Spears dropped by UCLA Medical Center this afternoon, when Brit's dad came to the rescue of Mama Lynne when an aggressive photog bombarded her. Gimme space!

Anna G.

I"m so glad Mr. Spears & Wife is getting involved. You Papparizzi .... Have you seen yourselves how you hoover over a celeb. You all look like desperate dogs. You should be ashamed of yourselves. How would you like cameras on you 24,7
especially at your most lowest? You know what "what goes around comes around".

And all of you will come to you at one point or another.

Dr.Death

what kind of drugs is her mother on? She's standing there like a zombie. These people are just WEIRD!!!

Lillianne

My kinda man - get the h*ll outta the way

Susana

I applaud the parents.. You have the support of every parent I know.. I hope certain PARASITES who have fed/stolen/ and what have you off this sick girl get theirs. My prayers are with all of them..

Georgia Girl

I love this man! I love this man! I love this man! I love this man! I love this man! I love this man!

Kitty

Hey TMZ, show a little class. LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THEM DEAL WITH WHAT THEY HAVE TO WITHOUT YOUR IDIOTIC CAMERAS IN THEIR FACE. YOU SICKEN ME !

tn

Good for him! It's about time Papa spoke up. Maybe 20 years to late, but he took control &
hopefully this kid will get the help she needs.
And all you morons who are claiming he is only doing it for the money, must crawl from the same
hole as the idiots that have been surrounding her for the past 3 years.
Get a life.................

JenniferJJ

We strong bitches need to bombard Stark County Police with emails of outrage. strkshrf@raex.com

I am in total shock and am so upset right now I can't see straight. The policemen should be fired and charges of assault placed on them.

Watch the news clip and graphic video here: They left her for 6 hours naked on the jail floor for all the other cops to come by and gawk

/a>=

IF THEY THINK THEY CAN"T CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS WITH NO PUBLIC OUTCRY, YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND WILL BE NEXT!!HERE'S THEIR CONTACT INFO. JUST CALL AND LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

Stark County Sheriff's Office

4500 Atlantic BLVD NE

Canton, Ohio 44705-4374

(330)/430-3800 DIAL ZERO "0"

Cici

They are private citizens. If someone approached me like that I'd pepper spray 'em or tase 'em.

idaho potato

I am so proud of Mr. Spears!! This whole situation needed a hero and perhpas one has arrived. Dads are like that, yeah, they are.

If Britney's dad wanted the money he could have took it during the Mickey Mouse years, and then again at ages 15-16-17. He'll do the right thing. Pray and believe.

Father does know best after all.

my, my, my

Do you recall when she tried to make a purchase at the drug store wuth her American
express and it was declined? Now we know why. A Black Am Ex has no limits unless you don't pay the bill.

Cammie

Restraining orders against the general paparazzi will be next....Los Angeles County should have cracked down on these guys at least a year ago. It's amazing Britney is still alive considering the way she has been pursued during the last two years by herself and with her children; unfortunately, she was so beyond reason up until a few days ago that she began to think of them as "friends". With Mr. Spears involved in her life, she should get the quality care she deserves.

too sad

GET RID OF ADNAN too papa spears,

he allowed brit to get photographed with no pants on and a bloody toilet paper you know where ..................

as well as sell her out to E.T

too sad

.........and allowed her to be videoed on a balcony in palm desert with no pants on ,,,,

his shirt on ,,,,, and she was sucking a lolly pop.............

adnan made that happen for his pap company .

idaho potato

111. (Posted at 7:31PM on Feb 2nd 2008 by Leara)

It's off topic but I have viewed it and it's nauseating. It's rape! I don't live in Ohio, but I did forward it to news groups that can perhaps help raise awareness to it.