Brandy's Ma to Kim K

You Screwed My Girl, Too

2/4/2008 9:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brandy's mom is suing everyone Kardashian, claiming they raped her financially.

According to a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Sonja Norwood, the mom of Brandy and Ray J, claims in 2004, when Kim K was a stylist, she was given permission to use Sonja's American Express card to make "one (and only one)" purchase on behalf of Sonja.

According to the suit, Kim allegedly gave the card to other members of her family -- Khloe, Kourtney and Robert Jr. The suit claims in 2006, the Ks racked up $62,793.83 in unauthorized charges. And, in 2007, they blew another $57,841.82. The total: $120,635.65!

And get this for audacity: the suit claims the Kardashians charged thousands of dollars in their own stores, Dash and Smooch.

It's unclear why Sonja didn't just cancel the card.

UPDATE: TMZ got the following statement from the Kardashians: "The charges against the Kardashians are meritless. Both Kim and Khloe were employed by the Norwoods and never used their credit cards without their express authorization. The Kardashian family looks forward to proving the absurdity of these claims in a court of law."

UPDATE: TMZ obtained this statement from Sonja Norwood: "I did not want to commence litigation against the Kardashian family without conducting an exhaustive investigation into the charges, and discussing all options, including criminal prosecution, with my family. After Ray J and Brandy urged me not to file criminal charges because of their prior friendship, I decided to afford the Kardashians an opportunity to resolve this matter without a lawsuit.

When the fraudulent charges were brought to their attention, they apologized profusely, and advised us, through their attorneys, that they would pay the debt in full. However, they have since reneged on that promise. The investigation has revealed that the Kardashians used their two stores and other stores that I have never visited to take advantage of me. I very much look forward to having the Kardashians account for their misconduct in a court of law. I also welcome the examination of any so called evidence to determine whether it was fraudulently obtained or whether it constitutes a forgery."

FlBiker

Smells like BS, if your card was being misused, why would you not just contact AMX and cancel it. You don't need to get it back, or any of the I tyold her to stop BS. 1 phone call to AMX, done. This story is BS

JUDY

Reggie Bush, you gorgeous man, pay off this bill for your future wife and mom inlaw.

trisha

43. I have only had one run in with an armenian and he tried to rip me off big time. just thought ii would let the board know about my racial experience

Posted at 9:11PM on Feb 4th 2008 by los angeles

and you felt this racial incident was relevant becuz....?

they both suck

HAHAHA THE NOROWOODS AND THE K'S DESERVE THIS. I'D SAY IT'S KARAM FOR GETTING AWAY WITH MURDERING A WOMAN AND SELLING A SEX TAPE OF A SKANK.

Kelli

Jeez Baseball Junkie, is it safe? lol

amy

Excuse me,but who the hell are the Kardashians anyway? Why are they famous? What is it that they do?

fran

Dear God Bruce
Take the girls and run

Kelli

Amy. I think they are famous for their bootie? I don't know..

fran

Hey!! dildo #42 Back @ ya. Karma is a bitch

Lenn K.

If you sit down and think about this it's really funny. Just passing the credit card around to family members and everyone gets a shot. How long did this go on and you never cancelled the card. Kim big butt and her large ass sisters and doppy brother just went crazy with someone card and they should pay it back, ha ha ha, really they should!!

Rah-Rah

To #11, Team Nobody--

Interesting point. It seems right around the time Kim's sex tape came out, this credit card situation was going on, like they were both going on at the same time. Coincidence?? MMmmm...?

In the mean time, the Norwoods had better get a hold of past statements and possibly some register receipts, or else this is going to be a hell of a thing to prove.

Kelli

Lenn, I agree, but who hands out a credit card? Yes they should pay it back but Brandy is partly responsible for being that blind.

blahblahblah

Yeah, I'm sure your going to give your fashion stylist a credit card and say "only make one purchase" puhlease! That alone is BS considering a stylist would normally be purchasing entire wardrobes. Also it took the most part of a year to notice that amount of money being unauthorized? After only asking her to purchase one item why would the card not be returned, of course it wouldn't because it was an open tab for wardrobe. Hellllo, earth to fugly's mama! I agree the Kardashians are, from mom on down, skanks, but OMG her kids Ray J especially is a skank right along with them, big lipped nasty thing. POOR BRUCE!!!!!

Kate

Brandy ran into the woman's car after said woman rear-ended the stopped car IN FRONT of H-E-R... no charges filed by cops, because the dead woman was tail-gating the car in front of her, and Brandy had to stop suddenly and hit her. Yes, Brandy was following too closely, but - the woman was too. He family / estate will sue Brandy because this is Hollyweird and everyone knows the stars have deep pockets and will pay-off their problems to make them disappear...

LB

Honestly, the Kardashian gang is so dumb and stupid, they probably don't understand the allegations being made here. So, we'll give them some more attention so they can hopefully extend their 15 minutes. God only knows they cannot rely on their brains.