Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sandykay

KEEP SAM AWAY, HE SUCKS

guitarFlame

Will you publish it here?

truth

first bitches

crymeariver

good one

mac917

That actually doesn't suprise me a bit. She has been a mess ever since he came into her life. My prayers go out to her and her boys.

TMZ is pathetic

Holy crap!!

Nicole

There were claims that Sam wanted Britney to be hospitalized to get help...but I think he wanted her to go away so he could help HIMSELF to her possessions.

KEEP HIM AWAY! Don't go to X17ONLINE ANYMORE PEOPLE. They are unethical and are paying Sam. Blood will be on their hands if anything happens to Britney because of this scam artist!

Bonton

86 that M.F. He'll prolly be a bitch and try to sue or something

skysky

no wonder she had 6 cell phones

debv

He is bad news all around, they need to keep him far, far away from Britney. I just hope that she gets lots of rest, that she gets on meds that level her out....for the kids sake. My heart goes out to the boys....

tuna marie

hooray some britney news, i was going into the dt's without any, maybe they can lock me up next to brit.

frankly_disturbed

If this is true where has the family been and wouldn't K-fed have seen this? I mean he did live with her! I'll believe this when there is hard cold proof.

name withheld

That's right Sam.

Sam let the whole effin world hate Britney

So he could steal her beauty for himself

This is devastating.....

YAY!!There is Restraining order against sam.That man is bad,i think he makes things worse.She is not in her right ming,so he should stay away and leave her and her family alone.And,when she does get better he should still stay away..She doesn't need him..Like all the others he doesn't have her best interest at heart he just sees dollar signs in his eyes!!!Thank goodness he isnt aloud near her,not just get a restraining order against her paparazzo pal adnan ghalib --she doesnt need these people in her life!!She has enough issues.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments