Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

Sue

Are the police looking into these accusations?? I would hope so considering the tax payer dollars that are being used to take here back/forth to the hospital. WIll charges be filed against this man if these claims are true? Is TMZ looking into this angle of the story?

Euromum

OH MY GOD what is wrong with the american courtsystem and police. Cover this guy, hunt him, nail him and put him into prison. He is dangerous and evil. All my instincts say that Britneys parents tell the truth.

Sarah

Holy crap.. What a jerk. He really should go to jail. No wonder she can't trust anyone.. Look at the jerks the poor girl attracts

that.is.all

lally you stupid beyotch. Jamie Spears is a chef, has a job and works.

What do you do. Drink the koolaid and do us all a favor.

SuzyQ

This story gets more and more tragic by the day. My heart breaks for Britney and her children. She trusted the wrong people and they then isolated her and made a fool of her and used her. When she pulls out of this and sees her behavior for the last year or so she will be devestated!! Many prayers for her!!

whoislisasilvermandoyoumeansarasilverman?

It's Anna Nicole all over again. Only in that situation, she only had Virgie, her loser mom, to protect her. Go Lynne and Daddy Spears!!!

Susan B

Kick this bastard to the curb. Good luck Spears family.

Joan

It sounds like Sam is equivalent to Howard Stern to Anna Nicole. Thank God the judge has ordered him to stay away!

britegray

Poor Britney!! You know I've heard before that he has other restraining orders against him from other people. He's bad news. He wants to isolate her and control her.

nancy

How heartbreaking. Poor Brit. this s.o.b. Sam--I hope that he gets tossed in jail for the rest of his life. S.O.B.

I hope she gets well soon. And how horribly sad, too--she asked if maybe she could see another doctor so maybe she could see her kids. As ill as she was, she wanted to see her babies. And this criminal Sam kept her from them. Drugged her. It really DOES break your heart.

Oh, how I hope Brit gets better soon so she can finally see her little boys. My god, what this poor girl has been through.

Evie

I hope that this guy will fry in hell for all he has put Brittany thru. I knew that she wasn't like that cause she wanted to be. I have said that between the 2 guys in her life and all the papparazzi they have done enough damage that it will take several months, maybe ever years to get her back on her feet. GOD BLESS YOU BRIT.

Jenny

I wish I could say this surprises me, but it doesn't.

It's certainly no surprise that Sam would be trying to turn her against Adnan since they work for rival paparazzi agencies. Adnan was probably trying to do the same thing.

Where it gets dangerous is with the drugs. As far as I know Sam has no medical qualifications so the fact that he's controlling her medications and slipping her various meds without her knowledge is pretty scary. And this whole thing about a coma sounds like some kind of witch doctor crap not to mention extraordinarily dangerous.

The rest of Sam's behavior sounds abusive - certainly verbally abusive. That can't be helpful to a person who is in a very fragile, disturbed state.

.....

FIRST LET ME SAY THAT I AGREE THAT SAM IS A JERK. NOW, HERE IT COMES. THE CAMPAIGN HAS STARTED. SOON EVERYTHING BRITANY HAS DONE WILL BE BLAMED ON THIS. SHE WILL NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER ACTIONS. SHE WILL CONTINUE TO DO AS SHE DAMN WELL PLEASES. THIS WHOLE THING IS A CHARADE PUT ON BY LYNNE WITH BRITANY GIVING HER BEST ACTING PERFORMANCE EVER.

Sarah

Oh yeah, and her dad should beat his sorry ass for doing that to his daughter.

debeers

Lets see now, Sam's the bad guy, mom & dad are the good guys.........Wake up people her parents are telling half truths, if Sam was soooo bad why would he give her the meds that the good doc wanted her to take (ground probably so she would take them) the rest of the stuff written here sounds like the Soap Operas.............pick any one ya want..........mom still knows how to work it!!!!!! They want everyone outside of them away from her so they can get the Moolah and the hard assets (homes, cars, art, etc) My bet is they'll try to keep her in an institution for as long as possible so they can have complete control for as long as they can get away with it !!!!!!! They will keep trying to get her lawyers off the case also.......so they can pull what they just got away with not having to turn the conv. over to the bank and a different co-con.