Jamie Says Brit Believes Sam Stole Her Stuff

2/5/2008 10:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsIn Jamie's declaration, he said, "Britney then told me that there was some property of hers that Sam Lutfi had wrongfully taken. She asked me to help get it back. I told her that I would."

Remember, a police report was filed claiming a theft at Brit's house.

Patty

HE SOUNDS LIKE HOWARD K STERN HE MUST OF TOOK LESSONS FROM HOWARD DRUG THEM UP AND TAKE ALL THEIR MONEY . I HOPE SHE IS SMARTER THAN ANNA NICOLE WAS WITH HOWARDK STERN . DUMP HIM OR YOU WILL BE DEAD LIKE ANNA NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whateveryousay

Call the cops on Osama, and ICE too while your at it!!

leigh

seriously.... I dont know how to do the password thing either...It would be nice if someone could tell us losers how to work these darn computy thingys

whateveryousay

Sam, my ass. OSAMA

KC

After watching and reading all the fan fare associated with Britney Spears, and then with her being hospitalized, I find it rather nausiating and in all honesty I feel very concerned for her well being, even with her in the hospital.

Everyone that is associated with Britney, and claims they have her well being at the foremost, all have "ULTERIOR MOTIVES" except maybe for the hospital staff treating her. Money being the most basic ulterior motive, and then posessions, we should be asking how her family supports themselves, or do they just exploit Britney and then live off of her work, or do they actually hold down Full Time Jobs. Are these parents living within THEIR means, what do their income tax statements say?

If Jamie Spears really cared about his daughter, he would have worked at some sort of relationship with her years ago. Now, he just comes across as heavy handed & bullyish, and it would not surprise me to hear that more of her money and posessions goes missing with him in control of things.

The judge incharge of all of this should appoint an accountant and a lawyer to over see everything associated with Britney, to insure that everything is handled above board, which would give Britney herself a sense of security, and would go along ways to help her get well, without fussing about her father!!!

This is an absolute tragedy, and anyone that thinks otherwise, should walk a mile in her shoes!

Phony Tony

Where is Ted Bundy when we really need him?

Debbie

That's allright - I don't know how to do the password thing either....

Dorian

It is so good to know that someone is finally looking out for Brit's welfare as it became disturbingly apparent she could not care for herself. Hopefully the proper authorities will ensure all those who were so blatantly stealing from her are forced to make restitution. Sickening how they took advantage of her inability to comprehend what was happening to her. May God speed your recovery Brit.

April Fouels

VERY MUCH " CHATTER " ON THE UHF T-BAND RADIO, SOMETHING IS UP..............

Oh boy

Her net worth is only 40 million??? That is not alot and someone (SAM??) took the rest. Yes she has big expenses but if your earning 800K a month, something does not match up. Seems to me someone has been dipping into her principle funds. Hmmmmm, wonder who that could be??? If it is Sam, then the courts can order him to pay back most of the money outside of what they deem if salary should have been. BYE BYE SAM!!!

Julie H

THIS IS TO MR. JAIME SPEARS:

I am so sorry that you and Lynne are going through such hard times right now, there are actually people out there that are genuinley rooting for your family. I hope you believe that not all of us think her family did her wrong. I commend you for coming forward and saving your little girl. My heart breaks for you both, but i'm sure in time, Britney will get better and soon be able to see her babies.. After some medical care, getting adjusted to the right medication, councling sessions, she'll be on her way to being very involved with her boys and maybe getting her career back on track.. baby steps, baby steps.. and she just needs to be left alone. From this parent, to both of you, I'll say a prayer and wish you luck.. I can tell you love your daughter and your fighting hard to protect her..

god bless...
Julie

$

Ghalib Osama - search his place please!

appauled by the stalkarazzi

I shiver to even think what he stole from the place. He tried to extort a prior client with humiliation and scandalous pictures. Even emailed the poor guys entire family naked pictures. Imagine what
pictures and video he took when he drugged Brit?

We haven't heard the last of Sam Lutfi. If he were smart he'd burn what ever evidence he has in his posession. But, like the narcistic pig he is the idiot will probaly try and sell it in a few months thinking he can get away with it.

Tansie

What is Sam's Credentials? I asked before and didn't get through. What has he done in the past, who is he? How did he come into Britney's life? She is young, and it is normal for Children and parents to disagree, But in the end...Good hearted parents come through for their children.

$

Leigh you little sweetheart - there is no TMZ password access for anyone as yet.