Jamie Says Brit Believes Sam Stole Her Stuff

2/5/2008 10:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsIn Jamie's declaration, he said, "Britney then told me that there was some property of hers that Sam Lutfi had wrongfully taken. She asked me to help get it back. I told her that I would."

Remember, a police report was filed claiming a theft at Brit's house.

Debbie

37. A friend of mine went to visit someone at the UCLA Psychiatric Ward and said that Britney had to be put in restraints. My friend was in the visiting area and heard a commotion, Britney was screaming and throwing feces at staff. I hope they can help her, it's sad.

Posted at 8:36PM on Feb 5th 2008 by missmary

Man that's gross.... I hope they can get her well... She really needs the help...This has to be killing her mother and father...

Kelli

Cartman, get in the kitchen and bake me a pie! kid kid

Jill

Britney on her Daddy Dearest who hijacked control of her estate:

“I am praying for my father. We never had a good relationship. It’s sad that all the men in my life do not know how to accept a real woman’s love. I am concentrating on my work and my life right now.”

Tansie

Well thank you for that link John Doe......I hope it is not a Drug ordering Website! Just Joking : 0 )

Skinner

ARREST HIM ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh boy

Hey TMZ people, how about sending flowers/ballons to Britney C/O UCLA Hospital. Then she will know how much she is really loved by us!! It might help her since SAM has dragged her self esteem in the dirt. I say LETS SHOW BRITNEY WE CARE ABOUT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skinner

AlwaysHungry

I really hope that anyone that has facts about what has been going on behind the scenes (not with the hospitalization because I believe that should be private) but with Sam and Britney's relationship should come forward. Should speak on the record. Speak under oath and clear up any confusion. I hope Britney will have the strength to get through her recovery and not look for people who will say "yes" to her but those who will be honest when need be.

We'll see. It will be a long, rocky road

buzzbomber

Posted at 8:36PM on Feb 5th 2008 by missmary

That is disgusting, she sounds like she has really gone off the deep end.

Cartman

I would've picked up the Britney fece's and sold it on Ebay! lol

No kidding this time.

AlwaysHungry

Tansie, your guess is as good as mine or anyone elses. Few seem to know where this Sam guy came from

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Anyone else wondering where the heck Sam is????? Looks like the jail bird has flown the coup.

There's a reason why no one has seen or heard from him. He knows he's cornered and the evidence is mounting'

Care to wager if he fled to Mexico, Canada, or Iran???

AlwaysHungry

how do we know missmary isn't making this up

April Fouels

SEND THEM YOURSELF, 1-800-FLOWERS..............

alex

i don't see this girl ever coming back with 100% of her mind, sad to say.