Jamie to Brit: I Gotta Cook for the Super Bowl!

2/5/2008 10:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a declaration signed by Jamie Spears, he claims on Sunday, February 3, "I was unable to visit the hospital during the day because I had to work: I am a cook, and I was catering a large Super Bowl party."
Read the docs
Jamie continues, "While I was working Britney called my cell phone at least four times. She called me about every 20 minutes." During one call, she said, "Daddy what are you doing?" Jamie responded, "I told her I was cooking. Britney said, 'What are you doing cooking, daddy? Why are you not here with me?' I told her, 'Baby, daddy's got to work.'"

Jamie continued, saying that Britney asked him to "hurry up and get here ... because you gotta get me out of here."

Jamie said Brit asked him to bring her some vanilla ice cream.

When Jamie got to the hospital, Brit was unreceptive. "I leaned over to kiss her. She turned her head away from me. I said to her, 'I love you.' She said, 'No you don't.'"

Britney became upset, claiming "someone was lying to her" about who was keeping her at UCLA. Jamie said, "No, I'm not keeping you here." A nurse came in to tell Brit that the hospital was keeping her there, not her dad.

According to the declaration, "Britney told me that she had fired her lawyers and that she had new lawyers."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

feysommers

just because everyone does it....first!!!!

Yikes-A-Hooty

Brit is LOONEY TUNES!

looseyourself

i hoped he brought her some food

Jean

Awww...Britney missed her dad. Glad she is calling him and not Sam. That's right, he does have a catering business. I guess it's hard for him to work and go through all this. But at least he has been visiting Britney.

eyeamtym

brit is not looney she is a killer girl, she is beautiful. myspace.com/nemerom

Fred

At least he makes an honest living.

from Canada

Poor Britney is too crazy from Osama's drugs. She can't even remember if she loves her dad or gives any reason to hate him. He seems to be a good dad. Go Mr. Spears, kick those leeches' butts and save your daughter Britney!

Garra

Poor Brit! She wants her father! I understand he has a job and has to work but I think I would have went to be with my daughter!

Kim

Pay someone to cook for you your daughter is sick and needs her daddy!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean

Yep, that's Britney's mood swings. She loves you one minute and hates you the next. I've experienced this with someone. It's frustrating.

Donn

Poor Britney........see she does love her dad.

killa'bro

i would lick the ice cream off brit brit ....

LARDDDRY@LARRYCHAVEZ.NET

CNN IS REPORTING BRITNEY IS GOING TO BUY NEVERLAND RANCH.

Oh boy

How that must have hurt Dad to hear his daughter asking for him and him not being able to be there for her....

Fred

He will be there to see you Brit...as soon as he is finished draining your bank account.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments