Heidi Fleiss

Arrested in Nevada

2/7/2008 7:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Holy hooker! Heidi Fleiss has been arrested in Pahrump, Nevada.

0207_heidi_owen_mug_bn-1
Police say they got a call warning of a possible drunk driver. When Nye County Sheriff's deputies pulled the car over, they discovered it was being driven by none other than Heidi Fleiss. Cops say during the traffic stop they found prescription narcotics for which Fleiss was unable to produce a valid prescription.

Passenger John Owen (interesting name) was also arrested for allegedly possessing a controlled substance and marijuana.

The former Hollywood Madam has been charged with driving without a license, possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription, being under the influence of a controlled substance and driving under the influence of a controlled substance.

Fleiss was reportedly opening so-called "stud farms" in Nye County where brothels are legal. She currently operates a laundromat called "Dirty Laundry."

Sick of It All

WHO PUNCHED HER IN THE MOUTH?
HEY WHERE WAS OSAMA WHEN THIS WENT DOWN?

Michelle

#9--"by friend"---gotta tell ya, ain't no way people are jealous of this girl!! NO WAY!!! She is just plain pathetic--I feel sorry for her. tragic.

browngirl

Agree with # 11. I take extra tablets too in my purse to have if I need them. I keep them in a pill box and not in the prescription bottle which is at home.

Will someone answer #11's question. I am interested to know!

Colo.Girl

She's looks like she's dead. :P

Weirdenstein

Eeeee-Ahhhhh!

mickey lou

Toss her in jail & throw away the key!

Shirl ~~ t.g.

Once a skank !! Always a skank!! She's a mess and will always be a mess!!

Loooserrr

I hope he is not interviewing for the "stud" position

Maria

Sukie wrote:

"What is curious to me is that she was charged with having prescription (legal) drugs without a prescription.

When I have a bottle of prescription drugs, I don't usually pack around a paper prescription for them.

So what does this mean?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It means they were not in a prescription bottle from a pharmacy. When you get a prescription filled, the prescription is printed on the label the pharmacy puts on the bottle. That label contains all of the information contained on the doctor's written prescription plus the name of the pharmacy and the pharmacist who filled it.

Liz

#11 - She was probably carrying around pills that weren't in the proper labeled bottles..............Yes, you can be arrested for that! I'm just glad they got her off the road.

RP

Heidi was quoted as saying if shw had a billion $ and the guy only had $1, she still wouldn't pay for a date. Karma's a biotch, isn't it Heidi?

www.hannahmontanaconcert.net
"The next best thing to being there!"

LAME

Sukie - sometimes people will carry pills in a pill case in their purse instead of carrying their whole script with them.

She was, by the looks of this photo on something. Script or not she probably had the instruction on the bottle not to drive while taking this medicine.

DUH!!! I can't believe I just explained this to you!!!

kelly

SHE IS NOT ATTRACTIVE AND NEVER HAS BEEN ATTRACTIVE SO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT AND WAKE UP. IF YOU THINK SHE IS ATTRACTIVE I WOULD REALLY HATE TO SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

pillseverywhere

11. What is curious to me is that she was charged with having prescription (legal) drugs without a prescription.

Sukie ... it means she had pills but not the bottle with her name on it.

SRMama

This woman was a train wreck before train wrecks were popular! She is sad and pathetic and badly needs help. If you're really her "friend," why don't you help her?