Nic Cage's Son is a Beast

2/7/2008 11:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ obtained video of Nicolas Cage's 17-year-old son completely dominating his school wrestling match.

Weston Coppola Cage is Nic's goth son with former girlfriend Christina Fulton, who was filming the match with a paparazzi grade camera.

At least Weston takes out his rage in the ring ... and not on TMZ photogs!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

HAHAHAHAHA
LITERlly,re #10,#11
i love it when that happens

jengirl

my, he's a big boy

frank gilbert

# 1.......who cares?

Lucy

I'd put their weight at 215lbs. All in all not an impressive show by any means. The lack of muscle definition tells the story. Neither wrestler, without a lot of time in the weight room, will wrestle college.

brsmom

Nah, they're HWTs

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

#18 lucy

ANY kid doing any kind of sport is pretty impressive,dont ya think,he is only a kid,a rich one at that,he must have some discipline in himself to be apart of his schools wrestling team,I think it is way fricken impressive

Lucy

#20
I was referring to the wrestling abilities not being an impressive show. Both my boys wrestled for collegiate D-1 teams. Wrestling is the one true sport IMO. I have nothing but respect for those that step on to the mat. Stop looking to tangle.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

lucy
SEMATICS
not looking to tangle,i don't care if the kid had no wrestling abilities,i would still think it was impressive,but i know what you are saying,just two different attitudes is all,i don't have kids wrestling so i don't have even take abilities into consideration,but i did see weston in a previous video and him being involved with sports of any kind was the last thing on my mind,so yes i am impressed,maybe it doesn't take much to impress me:)

brsmom

Lucy, which schools did your boys go to and how long ago? My son is a Div I recruit, and we're looking at a few different schools right now.

Lucy

I'd rather not say brsmom. One of them placed 3rd in Nationals in his senior year and the other was injured early in his junior year and never bounced back. Both are now fathers and husbands and good men and both would say that wrestling gave them focus and confidence.. I am proud of both. Good luck to your son.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

hi lucy
i was kinda afraid you were going to give that info,glad you did not

MOE

it's funny how she didn't submit the video of him getting his ass kicked on his next match

Worker

I have worked at Christina Fulton's House (THE HOUSE THE NICK BOUGHT HER)..and let me tell you...They are the biggest pain in the ass..she thinks she’s some kind of star.....If you get to the house before Weston is awake...(AT 10AM IN THE MORNING) they will make you wait outside the gate till he is off the property....She goes through an assistant every other week since she is such a freak.....and this is a c list actress the hasn’t done anything but milk Nick cage out of money nothing more.......Nice lips Christina you look like a blow fish....

Z

Christina Fulton is his mom u idiots. She is Nic Cage's former girlfriend.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2