Anna Nicole Smith -- One Year Later

2/8/2008 7:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today marks one year since the tragic death of Anna Nicole Smith, who died five months after giving birth to her daughter and burying her son. TMZ remembers the wayward beauty.
Anna Nicole Smith -- click to launch

uuuhhooohh!!!

Anyone here? Greetings Antiniods!

OJ

rip anna
1 year down and jus 17 more till danielynn makes her first prono!

Twinker

If only Larry had fought for Vickie like he fought for paternity......

K. Jackson

RIP Anna and Daniel!

19th Nervous Breakdown

kim suck

i miss her show--so funny to see her all fat and ugly -- good stuff! i miss it really--how is the killer Stern-Boy doing??

kim suck

56. Allow me to ask a question of you all. Does it matter if someone is a "Whore"? I am sure there are people who are commenting on this that are whores. It doesn't matter what someone's personal issues are. The fact of the matter is that she was what we all are, HUMAN. Humans are NOT perfect and come with flaws and problems. In Anna's case, people took advantage of that and she herself used it in ways that I don't agree with. But the real point is that she was just trying to make it in this life as we all are. We should not pass judgement. But there are those of you who will do it anyway. Just keep that in mind cause it will be your turn someday too!

Posted at 12:05PM on Feb 8th 2008 by 19th Nervous Breakdown

SHUT UP LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kim suck

Posted at 12:05PM on Feb 8th 2008 by 19th Nervous Breakdown

how dare you judge me --FREAK!

Nuff_Said

LARRY BIRKHEAD IS THE FATHER OF COURSE HE HAS THE BABY..WHO ELSE SHOULD HAVE HER??? ANNA WAS A MESS AND NO ONE TRIED TO HELP HER I DONT THINK HOWARS STERN CARED WHAT HAPPENED TO HER

kim suck

Posted at 12:05PM on Feb 8th 2008 by 19th Nervous Breakdown

CRY BABY!

Twelve Days in Houston

A letter from Heaven

To my dearest family, some things I'd like to say.
But first of all, to let you know, that I arrived okay.

I'm writing this from heaven. Here I dwell with God above.
Here, there's no more tears of sadness; Here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy just because I'm out of sight.
Remember that I am with you every morning, noon and night.

That day I had to leave you when my life on earth was through.
God picked me up and hugged me and He said, "I welcome you."

"It's good to have you back again, you were missed while you were gone.
As for your dearest family, They'll be here later on.

I need you here so badly, you are part of my plan.
There is so much that we can do, to help our mortal man."

God gave me a list of things, that he wished for me to do.
And foremost on the list, was to watch and care for you.

And when you lie in bed at night the day's chores put to flight.
God and I are closest to you.... in the middle of the night.

When you think of my life on earth, and all those loving years.
Because you are only human, they are bound to bring you tears.

But do not be afraid to cry; it does relieve the pain.
Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was some rain.

I wish that I could tell you all that God has planned.
If I were to tell you, you wouldn't understand.

But one thing is for certain, though my life on earth is over.
I'm closer to you now, than I ever was before.

There are rocky roads ahead of you and many hills to climb;
But together we can do it by taking one day at a time.

It was always my philosophy and I'd like it for you too;
That as you give unto the world, the world will give to you.

If you can help somebody who is in sorrow and pain;
Then you can say to God at night...."My day was not in vain.

And now I am contented... that my life was worthwhile.
Knowing as I passed along the way I made somebody smile."

So if you meet somebody who is sad and low;
Just lend a hand to pick them up, as on your way you go.

When you're walking down the street and you've got me on your mind;
I'm walking in your footsteps only half a step behind.

And when it's time for you to go.... from that body to be free.
Remember you're not going.... you're coming here with me.

Author Unknown

19th Nervous Breakdown

Jill

Whatever happened to Larry's "I'm not gay" lawsuit? What a JOKE he is.

Twinker

If you had lived in dismal, small minded Mexia, any sane woman would sell her soul (and body) to get away from there...sure beats frying chicken all day.

kim suck

63. This is to #57 "Bob" The only loser is you. If you don't like my comments then that is fine. But respecting the dead is the right thing to do. I doubt you know anything about doing the right thing though...

Posted at 12:15PM on Feb 8th 2008 by 19th Nervous Breakdown
PUS*Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP!! SHE DID THIS HERSELF!!!YOU BIG LOSER--now go away! LOSER! FREAK!!