Howard K. at Anna Nicole Memorial

2/8/2008 5:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A few of the players in the ongoing Anna Nicole Smith saga met up at her grave site today to observe the one-year anniversary of her death.

Anna Nicole Smith: Click to launchAlleged former lover and manager Howard K. Stern ('memba him?) and former Bahamian Immigration Minister Shane Gibson, who curiously greenlit Anna's visa, were spotted at a memorial service for the former Playmate.

Larry Birkhead posted a message to Anna today on his website: "I love you and hope you are proud of our beautiful baby girl. Please watch over us and guide us on our journey through life. We miss you."

same same same

WOW

the picture framer

hes a sleeze ball!

blast from the past.....

ugh

Star

I dont care what people think of Howard, he loved Anna and I feel so bad for him

roughdaddy

"watch over us" ok lets entertain this childlike thinking,,,so when you get in the after life youre going to stop being a junkie?

Tracy

Howard my thoughts are with you on this sad day. Stay strong. and know that there are a lot of us that support you. Thank you for honoring Anna this way.

smartypants

Howard taped her in a clown face while she wa pregnant on drugs. Whatever.

blast from the past.....

Harvey, you got so used

an accessory to grifting

w

you people that like Howard are probably the same ones that love Sam Lutfi. Kelli, good point, that video is incredibly disturbing, and he continues to milk the fame even after her death, A+. Larry and Howard are both losers.

Tracy

Howard Honored the woman that was the love of his life by putting a non profit charity in her and Daniels name. Thank you Howard for showing Anna just how much you think of her and Daniel. She would of been very proud and pleased that you did this
.http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/02/58400/index.html

Virgie what have you done to honor your only daughter and grandson? Should I ask david Leigh?

how dumb

I commend Larry for fighting for his daughter (even well before Anna died) but it bugs me how he always sends these "messages" to Anna, and talks about Anna as if they were a couple or something when she died. I specifically remember that Anna wanted NOTHING to do with Larry Birkhead, wanted him to have NOTHING to do with "their beautiful daughter" and fought tooth and nail to keep him away from the both of them.

Larry - Anna HATED you before she died. Stop embarassing yourself by sending her love notes and well wishes all the time. I doubt she is "PROUD" of you. She wanted you AWAY from her daughter... Keep the focus on your child and stop acting like you suffered this huge loss when ANNA died. She didn't even want you NEAR her daughter, much less raising her.

Reality

BARF

Jenn

Howard, my thoughts are with you during this heart aching time. I started to think about Anna weeks ago and will never forget the motivation she gave so many people. I hope you enjoyed the pink roses that we left.

Allred Tree

I hope Anna is haunting Larry every night that this creep spends IN HER HOUSE! Why is the Inquest into Daniel being delayed again?

meg

What has happened to Howard anyways? Does he still live in the Bahama's.. we don't see anything about him anymore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments