No Longer Shipwrecked

2/8/2008 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 73-year-old redhead (who turns 74 on Monday!) resurfaced at a NYC fashion show this week, looking exquisite.
Tina Louise
In 1974, Tina played a heroin addict in an episode of "Kojak."

Tina once marketed a parasol for women to keep the sun off their skin. To protect your skin, galvanic facials are just as good!

annoyed

I love all the morons who post FIRST and they're actually like, fourth. LOL
Serves them right for acting like kindergartners.

Joel Rossetti

Have I got a script for you! Can't get Mae West; is Tina available? Eyes tell it all!

666

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..............where the hell is BRITNEY!! gdodamnit!!!!

steve

dam george hamilton in drag

Party 'till you die!

What TMZ and many other news agencies failed to tell you is the story of Gilligan! After many failed attempts at creating 'Island Paradise Resorts', he soon was forced back into his maritime duties. He was eventually hired by a major oil refinery firm and soon became captain of a large oil tanker. Then tragedy struck! During a shipment off the pristine shores of Alaska, he ran aground, creating a major ecological disaster! It later came out that he tested positive for high concentrations of THC/cannabis in his systems and has not been heard from since. Rumors have spread though that he is currently involved in 'specialized shipping' of packages between Cuba and Key West! Our sources can't confirm this, but it is believed to be credible.

That Girl

She looks amazing for 73. Anyone who says anything else is an idiot. TMZ always manages to light the hell out of their pictures to make them as unflattering as possible.

ATLchick

She looks amazing for 74!

Sparklez

Talk about aging authentically. I hope I can look that good at 74.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

I always liked MaryAnn better. Even Mrs. Howell looks better than Ginger, and she's DEAD!!

Amber

She is beautiful for being 74

Elizabeth H.

Tina looks great for 73. To be honest I thought she had died years ago from cancer in Malibu. I am so happy to see that she is still alive and still looks stunning. Good for her.
E.H.

Hugh

She has held up well over the years.

Janny

~~If only she had chosen a different lipstick shade. This one's ALL WRONG, Tina ~~
(To see what I mean, cover her lips and look at how beautiful she is. The lipstick shade
in the old photo would still be perfect for her.)

Mia

She is so lovely. I admire the fact that she uses makeup with a light hand, and looks natural rather than painted and theatrical. She makes the young girls look overdone.

LOKI

Think Madonna will look this good at 74..........NOT.

She won't look this good at 54.....ha ha,